Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread:
[Index.html] NMT Index - Kdoske NMT Customizer v0.3.7.exe - Windows Index Creator
01-24-2009, 10:24 AM
RE: NMT Theme - Kdoske v0.3.0 - Now with windows gui.exe Theme Customizer!
Thanks =D

Let's go for a ride !!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2009, 11:25 AM
My first impression are :
- It would absolutely be necessary to add the possibility of adding its own icons and customize those provided by modifying the title to see whether possible the image in the center (for those which know nothing in Photoshop like me ^_^),

- Is it possible to modify the way in which one does change the links and icons? I have to remake 3 times compilation before understanding that it was absolutely necessary to select an icon to save (perhaps by adding a button “Save”)

I can say that the .exe is a really good work ! And especially, it is the first of the kind!

I would put an answer if I find other ideas or bug =)
01-24-2009, 11:59 AM
RE: NMT Theme - Kdoske v0.2 - Moviebox and Musicbox Poll
(01-24-2009 03:17 AM)garp99 Wrote:  Where? I only see images on your first post... no download link!
First Page > First Message of this Post Subject

Waaaaw Kdoske, This is more then we expected.
Everyone can make his own Menu.

You deserved a few days of !
Thnx for the good work Tongue
01-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Is there any chance someone could please email me the new version or give me an alternative download location. Badongo just keeps telling me I've already downloaded 500mb in the last hour even though I haven't.
01-24-2009, 03:52 PM
(01-24-2009 03:14 PM)sjc Wrote:  Is there any chance someone could please email me the new version or give me an alternative download location. Badongo just keeps telling me I've already downloaded 500mb in the last hour even though I haven't.

I've got issues too with downloading from Badongo...tried with FF and IE but can't download it Sad
01-24-2009, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2009 04:42 PM by Kdoske.)
(01-24-2009 03:52 PM)PsyFly Wrote:  I've got issues too with downloading from Badongo...tried with FF and IE but can't download it Sad

Added file to Megaupload, link is on the first post.
01-24-2009, 07:17 PM
This is awesome....GREAT work! Only thing I can think that I'd like to see is differentiating icons for the two different weather links (current and 4 day forecast).
01-24-2009, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2009 12:07 PM by Beauty555.)
On my PCH is a little bug.The Popcorn Hour is a Linux machine and needs the exact name with capitals and not capitals (I heared).

In your index.htm is once the name of the directory: icons and many times Icons
The directory what is created with the index.htm is icons

So for example ... some links are not working because the link Icons is not the same as the directory icons.
When I change in the Index.htm al links to the directory Icons and change also the directory from icons to Icons ... everything works.

So please do the directory Icons with capital I.
And all links in the index.htm for the directory Icons also with capital I.

On my windows PC I do have no troubles with it, but the PCH has (linux).
01-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Awesome program !

I have also run into the Icon/icon problem. The directory is created with icon but in the index.htm it is referenced with Icon so you get just boxes on the screen. Also could you lighten the background in the program a little. It is very hard to see the list of small icons you can pick from. Also could you make the small icons a little whiter. I don't know about everyone else but I can hardly see the home, setup, and any of the small icons on my TV screen.
01-24-2009, 11:24 PM
@kdoske...

have you considered hosting this thing up on omertron's website?

He made a website dedicated to things for the PCH.... so it can be sort of a one stop shop for user downloads.

check it out here..

http://omertron.com/pch/
01-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Good evening.

I have a quick question. I have an HP MediaSmart Server set up. I have got My Lil Movie Jukebox up and running as well as Music Jukebox running. I' working on getting your skin/theme set up and all is going well so far. My question(s) are:

1. I've been going through the set up. The Weather and Media Portal works great. I go through the setup for my Videos and Music, pointing the program to the directories and index files, but when I try them from my PCH, I get a blue screen that says the operations can't be completed. It doesn't go to my Video Jukebox or Movie Jukebox index. As a matter of fact, it doesn't even go to my photo directory. Obviously something isn't set right but I'm not sure what.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
01-25-2009, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2009 02:17 AM by df16.)
I had the same problem, but when I selected the index.htm in the second option and correct filter in the third option all worked fine from then on. Check this out:
Code:
<a href="http://localhost.drives:8883/HARD_DISK/Video/Movies/index.htm?filter=4"  id="thumbimage">

I have one question though:

- what is correct link to torrent page? I would like to link to one of the icons to check torrent status every now and then. I tried this but it didn't work. Any ideas?

Code:
<a href="http://localhost.drives:8883/torrent/bt.cgi"  id="thumbimage">
01-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Nothing yet. Again.. this is a HP MediaSmart Server. When I set up shares on the PCH A-100, I do smb://wyzard-server/videos, etc. These work fine.

Tried this...

a href="file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/NETWORK_SHARE/WYZARD-SERVER:VIDEOS/index.htm"

This

a href="file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/NETWORK_SHARE/WYZARD-SERVER/VIDEOS/index.htm"

and this..

<a href="http://localhost.drives:8883/NETWORK_SHARE/WYZARD-SERVER:VIDEOS/index.htm"

Nothing is working.... Kind of frustrating, but I know it will be worth it when it's finally working...

I'm just not sure what to do at this point.

I'm running the index direct from within a folder called PCH. Should I try to load the index from within a subfolder within my PCH directory.

Thanks.
01-25-2009, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2009 10:52 AM by FLaSH.)
Very nice tool!

There is only one thing which is not so good. The colors of the text in the app. It's really hard to read some of them.

One question:

Would it be possible to create a WEB MEDIA icon without a text (maybe an empty grey or transparent field under the logo), so everybody could load it to his graphic program and add the text he wants to?

Regards,
FLaSHs
Found a little bug:

in the index.htm all "Icons" should be renamed to "icons"

...or just rename the folder "icons" to "Icons" Smile
01-25-2009, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2009 10:58 AM by df16.)
(01-25-2009 02:20 AM)wyzard Wrote:  Nothing yet. Again.. this is a HP MediaSmart Server. When I set up shares on the PCH A-100, I do smb://wyzard-server/videos, etc. These work fine.

Tried this...

a href="file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/NETWORK_SHARE/WYZARD-SERVER:VIDEOS/index.htm"

This

a href="file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/NETWORK_SHARE/WYZARD-SERVER/VIDEOS/index.htm"

and this..

Code:
<a href="http://localhost.drives:8883/NETWORK_SHARE/WYZARD-SERVER:VIDEOS/index.htm"

Nothing is working.... Kind of frustrating, but I know it will be worth it when it's finally working...

I'm just not sure what to do at this point.

I'm running the index direct from within a folder called PCH. Should I try to load the index from within a subfolder within my PCH directory.

Thanks.

can you navigate to the index.htm of your videos and open it directly in PCH?
If yes, then you have a path problem in kdoske index.htm.

I can see some possible issues:

1. check the name of your share in PCH, is it all in CAPS?? if not change accordingly. Same applies to the name of your folder (VIDEO) is it all caps as well?
2. name your share in PCH to something simple like 'Moviejukebox', and if your folder where you have index.htm is VIDEO then you can try this path and let us know..:
Code:
href="file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/NETWORK_SHARE/Moviejukebox/VIDEO/index.htm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [c200] clean index coming soon jonny555 1 615 02-15-2014 02:20 PM
Last Post: jonny555
  [C200 - Index.htm] leech again meowmoo 1 992 10-28-2013 08:06 PM
Last Post: excal
  C-200 index Junketpumper 0 1,102 07-25-2013 01:04 AM
Last Post: Junketpumper
  [A400] - Home Screen & php/html script hyzteric 0 1,718 02-27-2013 01:31 PM
Last Post: hyzteric
  A-300 index.htm hispanico 2 2,470 09-04-2012 11:15 AM
Last Post: hispanico
  Help with custom Index.htm mstrong 22 6,643 07-05-2012 11:49 AM
Last Post: excal
  index.htm modding question PaaDii 4 3,248 01-04-2012 12:42 PM
Last Post: Onraed
  index.htm link to a .name folder HELP PLEASE... Tsurugi_Takuma 0 2,733 12-08-2011 10:12 PM
Last Post: Tsurugi_Takuma
Star [Index.html-HD] Aeon Index HD marcin77 226 140,325 10-31-2011 08:29 PM
Last Post: steve_guitar
  Password Protect Link in index.htm? hakras 2 3,148 08-15-2011 01:58 AM
Last Post: hakras