Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Index.html] NMT Index - Kdoske NMT Customizer v0.3.7.exe - Windows Index Creator
11-30-2008, 02:46 PM
RE: NMT Theme - Kdoske 1.0
(11-28-2008 02:28 PM)kayone Wrote:  Hi, Do we know if you can map to say the index.htm of YAMJ?

I want to click the video icon and be greeted with the MJ index.

Anyone?

PCH A-110 / Samsung F1 1TB / Bravia 40" 1080p HD LCD
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2008, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2008 01:02 AM by Kdoske.)
(11-28-2008 02:28 PM)kayone Wrote:  Hi, Do we know if you can map to say the index.htm of YAMJ?

I want to click the video icon and be greeted with the MJ index.

Thats what this post is explaining, its like two post up from your original post. Just suplement hard_disk for your network location and the name of your YAMJ .HTM file.

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showth...4#pid95094
(11-29-2008 12:28 AM)moviemaster Wrote:  Hello... I havent played around with the PCH-A110 alot... just tried and read most of the questions I had in this forum and got halfway.. =)

I have now implemented this skin and I rebooted and it showed up, but it seems something isnt correct, because I dont see the buttons for Photo and Browser... Is it something I´m missing todo?

I havent changed anything on the index.htm file, is it necessary?
I tried to understand what the lines ment, and from what I understood the default seemed good...

I have a PCH-A110 with a internal 1tb drive. NMT formatted and installed.

Would be kindly thankful if someone could help me out.
And also tell me how I can use the Jukebox button, and maybe point out a forum thread that explains what I need to install/do to get it to work.

Thanks in advance.

Im not sure why those particular two wouldn't be showing up. Just try writing it again to your Hard Drive. About jukebox button follow the directions on the first post or search for the "index.htm" thread in this form. There will be more then enough there to help you.
12-01-2008, 02:40 PM
(12-01-2008 12:56 AM)Kdoske Wrote:  Thats what this post is explaining, its like two post up from your original post. Just suplement hard_disk for your network location and the name of your YAMJ .HTM file.

OK so in the html for the theme under video - Change what's there too

href="file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/Video/index.htm" That would be my YAMJ index file

12-01-2008, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2008 11:49 PM by moviemaster.)
(12-01-2008 12:56 AM)Kdoske Wrote:  Thats what this post is explaining, its like two post up from your original post. Just suplement hard_disk for your network location and the name of your YAMJ .HTM file.

(11-29-2008 12:28 AM)moviemaster Wrote:  Hello... I havent played around with the PCH-A110 alot... just tried and read most of the questions I had in this forum and got halfway.. =)

I have now implemented this skin and I rebooted and it showed up, but it seems something isnt correct, because I dont see the buttons for Photo and Browser... Is it something I´m missing todo?

I havent changed anything on the index.htm file, is it necessary?
I tried to understand what the lines ment, and from what I understood the default seemed good...

I have a PCH-A110 with a internal 1tb drive. NMT formatted and installed.

Would be kindly thankful if someone could help me out.
And also tell me how I can use the Jukebox button, and maybe point out a forum thread that explains what I need to install/do to get it to work.

Thanks in advance.

Im not sure why those particular two wouldn't be showing up. Just try writing it again to your Hard Drive. About jukebox button follow the directions on the first post or search for the "index.htm" thread in this form. There will be more then enough there to help you.

Ok I´ve tried that also, still get the same error... Ok so the jukebox button is for the YAMJ. Good to know..

Maybe I´m putting the folders wrong?
I´ve moved the _theme_ folder under /Photo
and put the Icons folder directly under \share
and also the index.htm is directly under \share

is this correct? I dont really need the jukebox button, just want the other 2 buttons to show up so it dont look corrupt like it does atm..

Please help me out, really liked this script among all the others. =)

EDIT:

For some very weird reason it worked now.. I got pictures for all 5 buttons. =) looks very nice... the browser button doesnt function, I just get to my /share folder-structure... Should I write something in the index.htm to get it to work so I can surf directly when I push that?

I really love this theme, makes the popcorn hour a charm! thx alot for your effort you put in this!
12-02-2008, 10:31 AM
(12-01-2008 02:48 PM)moviemaster Wrote:  Maybe I´m putting the folders wrong?
I´ve moved the _theme_ folder under /Photo
and put the Icons folder directly under \share
and also the index.htm is directly under \share

is this correct? I dont really need the jukebox button, just want the other 2 buttons to show up so it dont look corrupt like it does atm..

Please help me out, really liked this script among all the others. =)

EDIT:

For some very weird reason it worked now.. I got pictures for all 5 buttons. =) looks very nice... the browser button doesnt function, I just get to my /share folder-structure... Should I write something in the index.htm to get it to work so I can surf directly when I push that?

I'm confused - My theme is loading but I'm only getting the standard 4 icons too unless I load the index.html then i get all 5?

First Question: Can this be auto loaded as the jukebox icon works fine linking to YAMJ.

Second: are my files in the correct folders?

I have all in .../Photo/

12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
RE: NMT Theme - Kdoske v0.2
Very cool !!thx
12-04-2008, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 04:39 AM by Kdoske.)
(12-02-2008 10:31 AM)kayone Wrote:  I'm confused - My theme is loading but I'm only getting the standard 4 icons too unless I load the index.html then i get all 5?

First Question: Can this be auto loaded as the jukebox icon works fine linking to YAMJ.

Second: are my files in the correct folders?

I have all in .../Photo/

The whole zip should be copied just how it is to the root of your hard drive. By that i mean, if you where on your computer and opened the zip you would see the following. Index.HTM, Images, and, Pictures inside of the zip. Take those three files and copy them to the root of the drive of the NMT. Root meaning, base, beginning, start, bottom. After you copy them over If you did this correctly you when you look at your hard drive on the NMT you should see the following: Index.HTM, Images, Pictures. The pictures folder in the zip file will MERGE with the picture folder on your NMT. So also after the copy is complete you should see the _images_ folder inside the Pictures folder on the NMT among what ever else you have stored on the NMT pictures directory.

I realize the above sounds completely redundant and long winded but its the only what I can explain really.
12-04-2008, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2008 05:44 AM by excal.)
what exactly is that pictures folder for? Myihome?

Cause unless i'm missing something everything you need is in the icons folder right?
12-04-2008, 10:22 AM
(12-01-2008 02:48 PM)moviemaster Wrote:  EDIT:

It probably worked after you rebooted the PCH sometime, and this caused the cached images to load up the new ones.

BTW, I like the clean icons. Cool
12-09-2008, 04:36 AM
(12-04-2008 05:43 AM)excal Wrote:  what exactly is that pictures folder for? Myihome?

Cause unless i'm missing something everything you need is in the icons folder right?

Hmm maybe I should rewrite the first page. This theme is two themes in one so to speak. It makes your entire box look "kdoske". The photo\_theme_ folder is to skin your actually NMT. By this I mean you NMT will actually use these icons instead of the ones its shipped with. The Icon folder is for the .HTM interface. If you only use the .htm and the incons folder you will still see the original NMT theme when you browse everywhere except the .HTM. I guess this does sound confusing. Well anyway, this them includes two separate things even though they look pretty much the same. You don't have to use both but why wouldn't you Tongue

NMT theme icons go in the photo folder. Root\\photo\_theme_\
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showth...p?tid=3782
12-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Ahhh i see.

Well to be honest i've been switching in and out of the start.cgi stuff. I do like your index.htm a lot though, its really nice.

I switch between that and the sleek theme just for a change of pace once in awhile Smile
12-09-2008, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 05:04 AM by Kdoske.)
(12-09-2008 04:40 AM)excal Wrote:  Ahhh i see.

Well to be honest i've been switching in and out of the start.cgi stuff. I do like your index.htm a lot though, its really nice.

I switch between that and the sleek theme just for a change of pace once in awhile Smile

Cool man, you know i was going to make my them an installer like the sleek but im starting to wonder if its worth my time. Now that the NMT auto loads .HTM files of directories it all just seems silly really. Let me prove my point, but keep in mine in doing so I sort of bash my own product, at least the .htm anyway. For example, if I have the .htm in the root of the NMT the NMT will auto load it and it is the first thing I will see, which should be great. From there, naturally I would go the jukebox button. Well here is where the problem lies!!!!! In order for this to do me any good I have to first mount my video share because that's where my videos are stored!!!! But since the NMT auto loaded the .htm this hasn't happened yet. So that means when I start my NMT it loads the .HTM, from there I have to exit out it by clicking source on my remote and then clicking on my video share. Well, isn't this just silly? Because if you have your Jukebox setup properly you will have the .htm of your jukebox in the root of your network video folder and now that NMT auto loads .HTM it will then load my jukebox............

I guess if i get bored enough and If enough people request it Ill go for it otherwise it will stay the way it is.
12-09-2008, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 04:59 AM by excal.)
Well the advantage to the sleek setup was actually it was part of a entire User interface replacement instead of just a file. There are some advantages in that it was easier to link things, you get the clock...shut down. some tvid's etc etc.

The biggest advantage in my opinion was that it was actually built in as part of the interface instead of being a exterior file loaded. So no matter where i am in the pch if i hit the source button on my remote it took me to the sleek main menu (without having to pick the actual source or what ever). So even inside one of my jukeboxes or something i could kick out to that easy enough.

But anyways, i'm getting side tracked....what you've done is great Smile
12-09-2008, 05:06 AM
After the new year I will start making custom Icons for those of you who want something a little more personal. So go head and put in your request what ever ones I see more of, and the ones I think sound cool, I will make. I plan to do like 2 or so a month.
12-09-2008, 05:41 AM
RE: NMT Theme - Kdoske v0.2 - Custom Icon Request Now Being Accepted
I got a small wish list if ya don't mind Smile

A internet radio icon.

A weather icon.

Kids icon,

Parents icon

Tv icon.

Ones not as critical, but i think would be cool...

Specific types of jukeboxes...music, photo, video jukebox icons.

left/right/up/down arrows

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [c200] clean index coming soon jonny555 1 584 02-15-2014 02:20 PM
Last Post: jonny555
  [C200 - Index.htm] leech again meowmoo 1 958 10-28-2013 08:06 PM
Last Post: excal
  C-200 index Junketpumper 0 1,084 07-25-2013 01:04 AM
Last Post: Junketpumper
  [A400] - Home Screen & php/html script hyzteric 0 1,705 02-27-2013 01:31 PM
Last Post: hyzteric
  A-300 index.htm hispanico 2 2,449 09-04-2012 11:15 AM
Last Post: hispanico
  Help with custom Index.htm mstrong 22 6,604 07-05-2012 11:49 AM
Last Post: excal
  index.htm modding question PaaDii 4 3,226 01-04-2012 12:42 PM
Last Post: Onraed
  index.htm link to a .name folder HELP PLEASE... Tsurugi_Takuma 0 2,712 12-08-2011 10:12 PM
Last Post: Tsurugi_Takuma
Star [Index.html-HD] Aeon Index HD marcin77 226 139,790 10-31-2011 08:29 PM
Last Post: steve_guitar
  Password Protect Link in index.htm? hakras 2 3,142 08-15-2011 01:58 AM
Last Post: hakras