Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dutch channel Uitzending gemist.
06-13-2008, 07:51 PM

Well, there's a beta with caching online. You can find it here:

http://my.philippinepics.com/

Couple issues:
- Some of the rtsp links for some reason let the pch hang. Don't know why.
- Programs menu option is buggy. Sometimes you get a listing, sometimes not.
- Programs is a HUGE list. Not paged yet.
- The CSS is unsupported by the PCH...need to fix the layout.

JF
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2008, 09:54 PM

wow thanks. Will try tonight.

C200 1.5 TB Hdd HDMI
A200 Metal apps on USB stick
TV: Samsung LE40C650

Visit my Personal Website
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2008, 08:03 AM

It works, strange thing is, i get no sound at all.

C200 1.5 TB Hdd HDMI
A200 Metal apps on USB stick
TV: Samsung LE40C650

Visit my Personal Website
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2008, 01:28 PM

Sound is something I cannot do anything about. All my script does is parse the website for their streaming links and put them in a way that's easier to navigate.
06-14-2008, 02:00 PM

Philos Wrote:It works, strange thing is, i get no sound at all.

Me neither. Why's that?
06-14-2008, 03:02 PM

Can you share your script, so multiple developers can maybe improve it?

For now, it works... I do have sound, via RCA output. So maybe that's the problem two of you had.
06-15-2008, 10:20 AM

I have no problems at all with sound with hdmi (just checked). As for the source code, I think I´ll wait with it a bit, as it is still rather crappy and completely undocumented.
06-16-2008, 02:44 PM

jfbethlehem Wrote:I have no problems at all with sound with hdmi (just checked). As for the source code, I think I´ll wait with it a bit, as it is still rather crappy and completely undocumented.

Using VLC player (on linux) I sometimes have choppy sound. Probably something to do with their encoding.

Version updated to 0.2: getting the programs list has been improved: getting the list usually works(for me), shows last 5 showings of a program with a short describing text.

Todo:
- crappy interface.
- PHP-through-HTML and HTML-through-PHP...need to template the stuff....
- documentation
- clean up the code
- add comments to the code
- add some additional features (dunno what though...but only 4 options seems a bit few...)
06-19-2008, 07:10 AM

Good news, fellow Dutchies!

According to nu.nl, uitzending gemist is switching to Flash to play their videos

Link:
http://www.nu.nl/news/1618241/50/Uitzend...Flash.html
06-19-2008, 11:34 AM

nrocpop Wrote:Good news, fellow Dutchies!

According to nu.nl, uitzending gemist is switching to Flash to play their videos

Link:
http://www.nu.nl/news/1618241/50/Uitzend...Flash.html

Ok.........I think I can sum up quite a few choice swearwords about that.
Seeing how they made the previous player, they'll probably use a LOT of obfuscating methods to stop (or at least make it harder for) people from playing their videos on sites that are not owned by omroep.nl/uitzendinggemist.nl.....

I think I´ll go and do some programming and scripting to see if I can get the pilot to work before I use those aforementioned swearwords though. Let's see how they made the player (I wonder if I can ecompile it....) and their site....

JF
06-19-2008, 06:39 PM

jfbethlehem Great Work!

If it is indeed pure php code it might be possible to run it on the pch-a100 itself (so then your bandwidth troubles are gone).

(Other alternative is to convert to jsp and have it hosted on the MSP community and win a pch-a100 as added bonus!)

No kiding I really like that it is working. I tried myself a bit, but couldn't get the stream to work.

(The only thing is the interface can be a bit niced up. Maybe we can cooperate? Have you seen my ExtendedGaya version?)

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/viewto...a&start=45

Best Regards,

Arjan Mels
06-20-2008, 09:06 AM

Arjan Mels Wrote:jfbethlehem Great Work!

If it is indeed pure php code it might be possible to run it on the pch-a100 itself (so then your bandwidth troubles are gone).

(Other alternative is to convert to jsp and have it hosted on the MSP community and win a pch-a100 as added bonus!)

No kiding I really like that it is working. I tried myself a bit, but couldn't get the stream to work.

(The only thing is the interface can be a bit niced up. Maybe we can cooperate? Have you seen my ExtendedGaya version?)

Best Regards,

Arjan Mels
Maybe incorporate it into GayaExtended? Or add it as a plugin? That would we really cool!

Ga zo door jongens... :wink:
06-23-2008, 10:34 AM

Arjan Mels Wrote:jfbethlehem Great Work!

Best Regards,

Arjan Mels

Haven't really thought about it. Also I didn't know php worked on the pch, but then again, I haven't been mucking around with it that much yet (except updating it to yet-even-more-fucked-up-firmwares).

It is pure PHP code with cURL to make webaccess a bit easier: The script has to do several post and/or get requests to the uitzendinggemist.nl and omroep.nl websites to get all the ID's and security hashes required to play the video's.

Some of the shows have problems working I noticed. Some others do not. I don't know why that is, as I'm using the same scripts for each video and it would be really illogical to use completely different codecs for the streams, but maybe that's what they're doing.

Currently, I'm trying to figure the pilot site out, which uses flash. So far (I've been toying for about 2 hours now) I haven't even figured out where or how they're getting the videos...

edit:
Found filename. Found xml data to find file name.
Now just where is that file located....
06-26-2008, 04:47 PM

NIce job, version 0.2 works here, no sound via hdmi but o.k via rca connector.
channels/NederlandE crahed here the pch.
Some others played o.k but i cannot use pause or the info key.
But it's a nice beginning. hopely you will release the source in the near future, so i can install it on my debian/linux server.

Thanks from a happy PCH user in the Netherlands.

Grtz Ad
07-04-2008, 01:50 PM

Thanks a lot.
This is a great beginning.
Hope you will go on.
The first dutchie that is scripting here.
I could make a nice css for it if you want.
I'am unfortunally not in to php. Html is my style.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation [Bug] Analog audio : no more center channel in stereo downmix RNO 1 1,837 10-06-2011 09:33 AM
Last Post: RNO
  Uitzending gemist/Rtl gemist marzman 140 123,328 03-12-2010 09:08 PM
Last Post: roelheman
  Streaming WMV protocol (RTL gemist) Gilles 67 27,389 11-09-2009 12:03 PM
Last Post: Maslov
  after playing dvd wont play "uitzending gemist" kwiet 0 1,388 09-17-2009 01:18 PM
Last Post: kwiet
  Multi-Channel (5.1) FLAC dbknightx 9 14,738 08-26-2009 02:07 PM
Last Post: jj666
  6 channel AAC support with stereo downmix wanton 0 2,577 08-10-2008 01:26 PM
Last Post: wanton
  3 channel output possible? pjerrot 1 2,129 05-19-2008 12:30 PM
Last Post: pjerrot
  No sound from DTS (6-channel) video over HDMI. eobet 4 2,661 04-22-2008 10:29 AM
Last Post: HeartWare
  6 channel AAC MrBill 41 13,146 01-22-2008 02:10 AM
Last Post: blackriders