Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dutch channel Uitzending gemist.
01-22-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Dutch channel Uitzending gemist.
(01-22-2012 12:00 PM)ams123 Wrote:  http://www.androidgemist.nl/ henk kan je hier wat mee

Thanks. I have already been in contact with the guy who does that site. In fact, I use a webservice he has made available to me to get some specific info on SBS6 broadcasts..

His user interface works very nice on android and his android player can also be used if one uses http://www.gemistvoornmt.nl on android..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Is this app: multicast IPTV Player (FlashLite) a possible solution for A/C-300 PCH users?
Find all posts by this user
02-14-2012, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 09:50 PM by subbase.)
Did not read 41 pages, but is with my A110 the only good way to watch uitzending gemist indirect via a pc?
02-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Go to the site http://www.gemistvoornmt.nl, read the stuff under 'info' and after that the MMSProxy manual from the MMSProxy page.
Then ask questions..
02-14-2012, 09:52 PM
(02-14-2012 09:49 PM)henkkelder Wrote:  Go to the site http://www.gemistvoornmt.nl, read the stuff under 'info' and after that the MMSProxy manual from the MMSProxy page.
Then ask questions..

I just did ;-) But you may make it easier to put that on page one, 41 pages is a lot to get to the point what people look for ;-)
02-14-2012, 09:58 PM
(02-14-2012 09:52 PM)subbase Wrote:  
(02-14-2012 09:49 PM)henkkelder Wrote:  Go to the site http://www.gemistvoornmt.nl, read the stuff under 'info' and after that the MMSProxy manual from the MMSProxy page.
Then ask questions..

I just did ;-) But you may make it easier to put that on page one, 41 pages is a lot to get to the point what people look for ;-)

I tried, but my time machine has failed me again.

(When page 1 emerged I was nowhere near.)
02-15-2012, 11:13 AM
(02-14-2012 09:58 PM)henkkelder Wrote:  
(02-14-2012 09:52 PM)subbase Wrote:  
Then ask questions..

I tried, but my time machine has failed me again.

(When page 1 emerged I was nowhere near.)

Could you just make a new topic "how to play "uitzending gemist" in A100-A110". With the site and simple explanation. I'm fine with doing it for you but you should have the credits for the work. The starter of this topic could also off course edit the title and edit the first post with that info. These are just basic principles to keep topics forums helpfull and easy to search through. Shy Thanks for the site, will try it in the weekend Smile
02-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Anything news about any possible development for the A/C-300?
02-20-2012, 03:18 PM
(02-20-2012 03:14 PM)Mr_Popcorn Wrote:  Anything news about any possible development for the A/C-300?

Well, I do not have such a device, so not me.

(Should Syabas consider giving me a C300 I would try to solve it)
05-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Is er de mogelijkheid om de kwaliteit vd streams wat op te schroeven? Zou awesome zijn :-)

I have to return some videotapes.
05-26-2012, 08:14 AM
No. The streams are originating from the broascasting comp
[+] 1 user says Thank You to henkkelder for this post
07-28-2012, 12:32 AM
I really enjoyed your work for a long time, Henk, but since you've added tablet-support, changed the layout
of the pages and upgraded MMS Proxy a couple of months ago, it's getting more and more a hit and miss
(more miss than hit unfortunately) to play any streams anymore.

Since a couple of weeks even the MMS-streams of the NED1, 2 and 3 aren't working anymore on my A-110.
(Don't know about RTL/SBS, since I don't watch these and I've turned them off in the setup)

Isn't it possible to monitor the user-agent and if an older NMT (and not an iPhone/iPad/PC), just redirect to
the older pages you used about a year ago?

Or am I the only one having this problem? Blush

Nevertheless, I still owe you big time for the lovely years I had with UZG4NMT, but really wouldn't mind if
I had the old *no thrills* MicroChange pages back. Angle

Greetz,

Peter (Oosterhout, NB)
07-28-2012, 10:41 AM
@Peter:

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear that the site doesn't work as good for you as it used to.

On my HDX 1000 (crossflashed to a PCH110) everything seems to work ok. I do not have the problems you describe.
But, clearly that doesn't solve the problems you have with it.

Now in order to be able to 'fix it' for you, I need your support since, like I said, I do not have the problems, so here there is nothing to fix..
You are not the first reporting troubles, but quite often, after I give some pointers to improve, I do not get any feedback if there is any improvement... So please bear with me and answer my questions...

We should make a distiction between the website and mmsproxy. They are two different things alltogether.

On the website:
Did you notice I swapped the default stream for Ned1/2/3 to hi-res MMS and the 'old' low-res RTSP stream is now the second option?
Do *both* have troubles or only the hi-res version? (The RTSP streams to not use MMSproxy).

About MMSProxy:
A first general remark is that the PCH is very sensitive to the stability of a stream. Even small hickups tend to stop the playing of a show. Are you sure there are no changes to your network?
Also, a couple of months ago I made a change to use synchrone communication (technical stuff), but since I received reports that for some users this was not an improvement, I reverted MMSProxy's default behaviour back to the asynchrone communication. Have you installed the latest version of MMSproxy?
[+] 1 user says Thank You to henkkelder for this post
07-29-2012, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 12:21 AM by VideoRipper.)
It isn't often seen, a developer gives a reply this fast, kudos!

(07-28-2012 10:41 AM)henkkelder Wrote:  I am sorry to hear that the site doesn't work as good for you as it used to.

I think it's largely to blame on my side: since I'm still using an older analog (16:9) CRT television,
I have to zoom the screen to 2x to be able to read the content and with the constant changing
of the layout (and unable to scroll to some items I would like to read, since you can only scroll to
a certain position if there's a link nearby) I got a bit agitated over time (not your fault, just my
lack of funds for a new TV with HDMI) Wink

(07-28-2012 10:41 AM)henkkelder Wrote:  On the website:
Did you notice I swapped the default stream for Ned1/2/3 to hi-res MMS and the 'old' low-res RTSP stream is now the second option?
Do *both* have troubles or only the hi-res version? (The RTSP streams to not use MMSproxy).

There is no option to be found for a hi-res version of the RTSP-stream, both on my NMT as
by using a browser on the PC Huh
hxxp://nmt.videoripper.org/NMTStreams.jpg
But... the lo-res RTSP-version is working again (also see below). Smile

(07-28-2012 10:41 AM)henkkelder Wrote:  About MMSProxy:
A first general remark is that the PCH is very sensitive to the stability of a stream. Even small hickups tend to stop the playing of a show. Are you sure there are no changes to your network?

I indeed noticed that in the past: about six months ago, some streams would only play for
about ten minutes while others failed to start completely (eg. programs of POWNed!).

In fact there have been a few changes in my network over the last couple of months:
  • I got a new modem from my ISP (Ziggo, was EVM3200, now EVW320B).
    This new modem got a built in router, so I also removed my separate Asus WL-700gE one
  • Changed my server: from a Celeron Shuttle running Windows 2003 to an Asus x64 with XP Pro
    This server also houses the MMSProxy service alongside Apache (HTTP), FileZilla (FTP) and
    a small bittorrent-tracker.
    BTW The images in this post are on a different server (and IP), so in case you want to check
    things in your own logs using that IP, you won't find it since they're different.
  • A couple of other minor changes, but since they're on another segment of the network,
    it *shouldn't* interfere with each other.

(07-28-2012 10:41 AM)henkkelder Wrote:  Have you installed the latest version of MMSproxy?

Yes, I'm using version 1.3.8, wich, according to your website, should be the latest one.
hxxp://nmt.videoripper.org/MMSVersie.jpg

But... if you look closely, you'll see that the service was not running (since june 12) which figures
why it wasn't working. Blush

Shame on me!

I don't know why the service stopped, since it's set to automatic in the Windows Service Manager
as it should.
The only thing I can think of is that I temporary stopped it for server maintenance and forgot to
turn it on again. Angle

After having restarted it the NMT worked as it should Heart

Sorry for my unjustified concern about your great work; if there's anything I can help you with,
don't hessitate to ask; I'm also in the IT bussiness, only with other tools and languages (Delphi),
but who knows Wink

Greetz,

Peter.
[EDIT]
For some reason this forum doesn't allow me to include images directly (it's complaining about
"Clickable links being not allowed below 10 posts", while they're just unclickable JPEG's), so I
had to remove the [ IMG ]-tags and change the URL's from http to hxxp, but you know what to
do, if you want to see them Wink
[/EDIT]
07-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:I think it's largely to blame on my side: since I'm still using an older analog (16:9) CRT television

You've got me there. I do use a seperate layout for small NMT screens, but I have no means to test it. I haven't got a small tv connected. You could help me by sending some screenshots (photo's) from the screens with troubles. Even better would be that I would make changes and you testing them the same day, but that would have to way until I am back from my holiday. I am on an italian camping site now...

Quote:There is no option to be found for a hi-res version of the RTSP-stream, both on my NMT as by using a browser on the PC Huh
hxxp://nmt.videoripper.org/NMTStreams.jpg
But... the lo-res RTSP-version is working again (also see below). Smile

You are right. Its an lowres RTSP and a hires MMS stream. Are both working or only one?

Quote:I indeed noticed that in the past: about six months ago, some streams would only play for about ten minutes while others failed to start completely (eg. programs of POWNed!).

I had some troubles that MMSproxy did not deliver streams fast enough to the NMT.. There is a kind of caching mechanism build in.. But I made changes there some months ago.. It should work better...

Quote:if there's anything I can help you with,
don't hessitate to ask; I'm also in the IT bussiness, only with other tools and languages (Delphi),
but who knows Wink

The most important thing is feedback and again feedback. Currently between 2000-4000 unique users visit my site daily, but I get hardly any feedback (read:none).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation [Bug] Analog audio : no more center channel in stereo downmix RNO 1 1,827 10-06-2011 09:33 AM
Last Post: RNO
  Uitzending gemist/Rtl gemist marzman 140 123,188 03-12-2010 09:08 PM
Last Post: roelheman
  Streaming WMV protocol (RTL gemist) Gilles 67 27,235 11-09-2009 12:03 PM
Last Post: Maslov
  after playing dvd wont play "uitzending gemist" kwiet 0 1,385 09-17-2009 01:18 PM
Last Post: kwiet
  Multi-Channel (5.1) FLAC dbknightx 9 14,727 08-26-2009 02:07 PM
Last Post: jj666
  6 channel AAC support with stereo downmix wanton 0 2,575 08-10-2008 01:26 PM
Last Post: wanton
  3 channel output possible? pjerrot 1 2,126 05-19-2008 12:30 PM
Last Post: pjerrot
  No sound from DTS (6-channel) video over HDMI. eobet 4 2,652 04-22-2008 10:29 AM
Last Post: HeartWare
  6 channel AAC MrBill 41 13,075 01-22-2008 02:10 AM
Last Post: blackriders