Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread:
[Guide] START HERE: How to install YAMJ
01-18-2010, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2011 09:53 PM by werner.)
START HERE: How to install YAMJ
Welcome to the guide to guides for YAMJ installation.

This post is intended to help narrow down the places to find help with installing YAMJ. Hopefully it will remove some of the confusion of the setup and get you up and running faster.

A quick overview of the yamj install process

1: Download and install YAMJ to a computer
2: Configure YAMJ to tell it about your setup and where movies are
3: Run YAMJ to make the jukebox
4: launch the jukebox YAMJ made on the pch

1: Which version of YAMJ should I install?

1: The official release of YAMJ.

Time to time the developers have what they think is a good official release. Usually these come out just before some major change that might not work correctly happens. This version is usually the best version to use for a new install and first time YAMJ users. (Download from YAMJ Code Page)

2: The developers version of YAMJ.

Between official versions, changes, fixes (and new problems) are added to YAMJ. Avoid these versions when you install it the first time. You will only use these versions when you have the hang of YAMJ, need it for a skin or told it will fix a problem your having by someone on the forum (Download the YAMJ DEVELOPERS VERSION)

3: Dynamic YAMJ (NMTSERVER).

Dynamic YAMJ adds more features to YAMJ. If you have a computer that is on 24/7, you may want to take a look at this version. It has its own install guide. (NMTServer Thread) It should be able to run on a WHS for those with a windows home server.

2: Where and how do I install YAMJ

How to install YAMJ changes depending on your personal setup. Hopefully one of these pre-existing guides can help you out.

BEFORE YOU START: It's a good idea to take a moment to make sure the time/date and time zone is correctly set on all the devices which have your movies stored on them. YAMJ does use dates and times of files to determine if it should update video information and your computer having a different time than the NAS, WHS, or NMT could have an effect on your success with YAMJ

IF YOUR A WINDOWS 7 USER, PLEASE SEE THE SPECIAL NOTES UNDER THE LIST OF WHICH GUIDES WILL HELP YOU BEFORE STARTING.

A common problem is getting the paths correct, you should check out the Jukebox Path Guide for help. If your a 200 user, there is even specific information to help you get exactly what your path is..

If your a previous windows YAMJ user and your moving to a mac, check out the moving yamj from a windows machine to mac guide

1: I have a windows home server. WHS + AEON GUIDE
2: I have a windows computer with my movies stored on a single drive on the windows computer. (Post #5 in this thread)
3: I have a windows computer and my movies are stored on several drives in the computer. (STEP-BY-STEP DUMMIES GUIDE)
4: I have a mac. (OSX Guide)
5: I have a windows computer but my movies are located on the PCH hard drive. (Post #5 in this thread) (POST #11 in this thread) (Alternate guide + how yamj works)
6: I have a windows computer but my movies are located on a USB drive connected to the PCH. (Post #5 in this thread)
7: I use myihome. the myihome manual+this link will help you
8: I want to stream my movies using llink (on a computer, nas, etc). Link is to 1 specific nas so just replace the llink install with the instructions for your specific nas. (NAS GUIDE)
9: I have a single nas with all my movies. (you still install YAMJ on a computer, just setup the share pointed to your nas and follow (Post #5 in this thread))
10: I have an intel cpu readynas and want to run it directly on the readynas THIS POST

4: A SPECIAL NOTE FOR WINDOWS 7 Users
If you follow a guide that tells you to install winbolic. Don't install winbolic you can follow the steps of the guide but when its time to link the drives to a folder, use mklink instead. This guide will help with MKLINK

64 bit version of windows users (x64):
If your running the 64 bit version of windows, you'll need to install 2 different versions of java. Download and install the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. I strongly recommend installing the 64 bit version of java first (can someone verify this, I remember running into a path problem putting 32bit in first)

Download JAVA versions for windows

NOTE: Use internet explorer when you click on the above java download link. Firefox or other browsers may not show both 32 and 64 bit versions.

4a: A SPECIAL NOTE FOR WINDOWS VISTA Users

When windows vista first came out they updated the networking part of the OS to be more modern. This resulted in a lot of incompatible home networking devices with hardware bugs. there are settings to the networking which are designed to make sure vista networking would work well but now that it is years after those devices have stopped being made, windows 7 the settings were adjusted..

If your running windows vista and your media is stored over the network on the PCH, a nas or WHS and your running yamj from the vista computer, see this wiki entry for how to speed up yamj

5: COMMON PROBLEMS

00: YAMJ STOPPED RUNNING.

Modern anti-virus and anti-spyware software might be blocking banners. If your using a skin which uses banners it can cause yamj to appear to stop working. Temporarily disable your software, run yamj and if that fixes it, you want to setup your software to not block banners from http://www.thetvdb.com and images.thetvdb.com. (OR) if you don't use the banner features of your specific skin edit the skin properties to turn off banner downloading and speed up yamj a little more

0: YAMJ appears to work and but I can't get a video to play.

Something that isn't very obvious with YAMJ is that everytime you run it, it doesn't actually touch every file. It may appear like its changing files but for the most part it does not and is just checking if it needs to update them. Until your videos are playing you should delete the Jukebox folder that YAMJ makes when changing path settings. It is the best way to ensure that your change kicks in.

1: YAMJ stopped running before it finished.

The most common reason for this is installing the wrong version of media info. If a mediainfo window popped up, download and install the CLI version of mediainfo.

2: I got a lot of thetvdb or imdb or themoviedb errors and some (or all) or my videos have no information.

YAMJ uses information located on other websites. If those websites are not online when you run YAMJ, you may find yourself with errors, missing information or similar problems. Theres really no fix but to wait for the websites to get back up and running.

If this happens your first time running YAMJ (yes its that common of a problem you might run into this) make sure the movies can play. As long as they can play you have YAMJ setup right. When the websites are back online, delete the Jukebox folder and run yamj to make the full library again.

3: YAMJ is showing the wrong movie. (Accident's what next guide) (NFO FILES AND NAMING)

4: My video won't play.

This is not cut and dry, but you probably got the playerpath (previously called nmtpath) wrong. The catch22, as you fix the setting you want to delete your jukebox folder to make sure the path changes. this is where only using a couple files the first time you setup yamj comes in really handy. If you need more help, research a little or post a new thread

5: My bluray iso stutters when its playing.

There is a known issue with bluray iso files and the c200. It's more reliable to use non-iso file structure rips. (in anydvdhd, use the rip video dvd to hard drive option).

6: I have a c200 and my movies located in a network share stutter.

This seems to go back and forth with different firmware versions but I've seen great playback success with NFS shares and HTTP streaming. IF your using cifs (aka samba or SMB) shares, just changing the share to nfs might fix this.

7: Some of my videos won't play.

If your using more than 1 network share for your videos, your running into one of the most annoying design flaws (in my opinion) of NMTs. There are options to fix this but theres no simple guide to link you too. your best researching multiple shares or posting a new thread describing your problem.

6: ADVANCED SETUPS

1: I just got a second PCH player

7: Accidents tips

1: KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Your first time out, trying to get multiple locations, skins, and all your videos is a lot. YAMJ also takes longer to run the more videos it has to process. Make it as simple as possible. first get yamj running, then add all your videos and advanced/extras.

2: Something is going to go wrong.

Even if you make no mistakes, if this is your first jukebox program movies are going to be detected wrong, some will have no information, or some will just not be in your list. This is normal and we all go through it. Get YAMJ on the screen, get the videos to play then you can start the process of fixing all the wrong movies and tv shows.

3: Publically ask for help.

I get a lot of messages asking for help with YAMJ. Everyone needs help, publically asking for help will get you a really fast response. Problems that might take you a few minutes or hours to fix turn into days and weeks when 1 person tries to help you out privately and they may not have your specific answer.

4: Get it to work then break it.

The bare minimum YAMJ install will be able to show you the pretty interface and play a movie. If it doesn't do this, adding things like different skins will not fix the basic functionality. First get YAMJ to work, then break it adding more.

5: Make sure the PCH can play the movie.

If you cannot play a video from the PCH/NMT interface, YAMJ can't fix that. Always start to fix playing problems by first making sure the PCH can play it without using YAMJ. There are certain rare issues where you need to power cycle the pch (this means flip the off switch on the back not press the power button on the remote). Once you have video working in the PCH, then see if YAMJ is still broken

6: I recommend getting yamj installed and then clean up your video library. I know most guides talk about fixing your filenames and running an nfo manager first, but this is your first time running YAMJ and maybe you won't like it or use it long term.

8: WHAT NEXT/WHERE TO GET MORE HELP

1: This forum. Make sure you check both, even if you don't have that model PCH. The a110 forum is where most new things, common issues, new skins, skin help, etc is located. (MAIN YAMJ Forum/A110 forum)(C200 forum)
2: YAMJ WIKI
3: Frequently Asked questions about YAMJ
4: ACCIDENTS WHAT NEXT GUIDE

enjoy!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[+] 20 users say Thank You to accident for this post
01-18-2010, 05:21 PM
RE: START HERE: Installing YAMJ the first time.
Does anyone know of any guides that are specific to using USB or internal drives? I guess I can start those guides if needed but there has to be something here for someone trying to do either of those.
01-18-2010, 06:22 PM
This is a really good guide:
http://www.pettingers.org/code/yamj-basics.html

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2010, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2010 06:51 PM by accident.)
I like that guide, I added it as an alternative to the NMT hard drive link.
btw, theres really no good documentation or guides for the guitool Smile
01-18-2010, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2010 11:34 PM by DefBref.)
I'm actually in the middle of writing something to explain how to install on all three different locations, (internal, USB, and network share) plus how to combine any of these locations. Plus common problems like the NMTpath being wrong etc.

Seems everybody is putting a guide up nowadaysSmile

I'll post it here when it's ready.

EDIT: OK here's the FIRST DRAFT, its not complete, but it is in a usable state, I might lose the FAQ section as accident already has a lot covered in his first post on the thread.

Life, the Universe and YAMJ

With apologies but huge thanks to Blazed Monkey, whose Dummy's guide to YAMJ, was what basically got me setup with YAMJ. However because that guide is written for a very specific setup (multiple network shares) and is slightly out of date, I decided to write a more generic guide to help all the people who perhaps don't have multiple network shares and were getting confused over the Dummy's Guide on what to do.

Introduction

Ok, What is YAMJ? Its a moviejukebox which scrapes the internet for information about your movies and TV shows (Plot, Posters, etc.), it then collates this data and presents it in a graphical form. This form can be modified by using different skins. In reality it can actually be thought of as two things:

1) The Graphical interface your media player displays. This is a series of HTML and XML pages (in a jukebox folder) and a index.htm file to launch it.

2) The program which produces the output 1) above. This is run from your PC, not on your media player directly.

Note the distinction - the output can be displayed by the media player, but cannot be produced/edited by it.

Definitions

YAMJ - Yet Another MovieJukebox, what this post is all about!!
Network Share - A shortcut you create on your media player to a remote location on your network. Internal HDD and USB direct connections to your player do not require a Network Share.
Scan path - The path YAMJ uses to scan your media and produce the index.
NMTPath (a.k.a PlayerPath) - The Path that defines how your player finds your media.
NFO file - A File that contains metadata tags, than can overwrite or add to the information YAMJ scrapes from the internet.
Skin - Enables you to have different Graphical outputs for your YAMJ index.
Index - For the purposes of this guide, when I mention Index, I mean the output of the YAMJ scan, which is a index.htm file and jukebox folder. Neither really works without the other, so its easier to refer to them as one entity.
YAMJGui Config - A configuration tool that makes it easier to setup YAMJ for scanning your media.
My_YAMJ.cmd - A batch file produced by the YAMJGui that initiates a scan of your media.
My_libraries.xml - A file produced by the YAMJGui that indicates where your media is stored. Used by the My_Yamj.cmd file in order to know where to scan and how to setup playback of your media.

Requirements

Patience!
YAMJ Software - Official release here, however you may want the latest Development Beta here.
YAMJGui
MediaInfo[/i] - 32 bit version here, 64 bit version here.
Java

Preparation

In order for YAMJ to be able to scape the internet for information, it needs to identify your movies. It does this via the filename, so your files have to be named to a certain standard. For movies its:

moviename.year.languange.videosource.avi (or other video extension)

Note everything after moviename is optional, but YAMJ needs at least the movie name to be able to scrape the internet.

For Tv series its (example is season 1 episode 1):

Series Name S01E01.avi

or

Series Name 1x1.avi

More detail is available on the wiki here and here.

If you do not wish to use this naming standard or for some reason YAMJ fails to identify the film, you may want to use a NFO instead, however it is not a requirement. [URL="http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/wiki/NFO_Files"]The wiki explains more[/URL], they can be very powerful and useful but I find that YAMJ works pretty well without them and only occasionally use them to make sure the correct IMDB scraping occurs.

Installation

As I said earlier, I'm hoping to make this a more generic guide, so following a brief instruction of how to install the YAMJ software, I will then describe the steps needed to get the following configurations working:

1. Media on Internal HDD
2. Media on Single Network Share
3. Media on External USB

These are the three locations that you can store your media for your player to use. I will also include a final install section that covers combinations of the above, but this will not be such a step by step guide (as I can't cover every combination) but more a explanation of how to combine different locations.

Download and Install YAMJ

The latest official stable release is available here. However YAMJ (luckily for us) has a very fast development cycle with it often being updated a with new features and responses to changes in the sites it scrapes, so the latest Beta Development version is available here. I would recommend using the latest BETA, as the official version is often way behind and may not work anymore. Any further links or mentions of the YAMJ software will assume you are using the latest development beta.

This installation will be for windows based machines, I'm afraid I know nothing about MACs, but there is a guide to installing on a mac here. Also Windows Home Server users will find this helpful.

Step by Step Guide.

1) Create a directory on your PC for your YAMJ software, I use C:\YAMJ.

2) Download the YAMJ software and unzip to the directory you created.

3) Create a subdirectory Mediainfo in your YAMJ folder and download and extract the mediainfo software to it. Note you want the CLI version not the GUI one.

4) Download the YAMJGui config and extract it to your YAMJ directory.

Thats it, were now ready to configure YAMJ to do its first scan. Choose from the following sections what you want to setup.

Install - Internal HDD

1) First we need to connect your mediaplayer to your PC, in order for the YAMJ software to be able to scan it. To do this Map a network drive to your media players' internal Hard disk. Alternatively, you can connect using USB slave mode (assuming your player supports it, the A100 and the C200 don't). Either method will result in you having a drive letter for your internal HDD in your PCH on your PC. Mine is setup as Y:\.

2) Run the YamjGUI Config program.

[Image: GUI%20Config%20v04.jpg]

Fill out the following:
  • Location of movie directory to scan: This is the location of your movies as your PC sees them, in my example it would be Y:\Videos
  • My Video Files are on: This is the location of your movies as your mediaplayer sees them. Select on the NMT's Hard Disc, then in the dropdown box select either HARD_DISK (A100/A110) or SATA_DISK (A200/C200). Occasionally (I think due to the way the disk has been formatted), the NMT will have assigned a different name to the hard disk (something like SATA_DISK_A1), in this case you will have to manually edit the playerpath to reflect the correct name.
  • NMTPath: As the warning says leave this alone for now, its built from your previous two selections above.
  • Location of where you want the jukebox to be stored: Choose an appropriate location. I use Y:\ (see note* below).

Press add, then save. You will now have produced two files - My_YAMJ.cmd and My_libraries.xml.

* By placing it in the root of your drive, the index will autolaunch upon selection of your drive as the source. Some people find this convenient, others don't as it prevents access to the normal interface. Its up to you where you place it.

3) Double click on the My_YAMJ.cmd, a dos box should launch and the scanning of your media should begin.

4) Once complete, you should be able to navigate to the index.htm file on your mediaplayer and launch the YAMJ index. Remember if you put it in the root, merely selecting the internal HDD as your source will launch it, otherwise, use the fourth icon (file browser) and manually navigate to the index.htm file thru that.

5) Watch some movies!!

Install - Single Network Share

1) Create a network share on your media player to where your media is stored, using either SMB or NFS. For example we will use a network share called MYMEDIA.

2) Before going any further, test you can playback media thru the network share you created (e,g. Select MYMEDIA as your source and try playing a film). If you can't, then there is no point going any further as YAMJ won't be able to either. Once you have a working share move on.

3) Run the YamjGUI Config program.

Fill out the following:
  • Location of movie directory to scan: This is the location of your movies as your PC sees them on your NAS (for example Z:\ is a mapped drive to your NAS), in my example it would be Z:\.
  • My Video Files are on: This is the location of your movies as your mediaplayer sees them. Select on a network path on the NMT. Fill in the IP address of your mediaplayer, then in the dropdown box select your network share (e.g. MYMEDIA).
  • NMTPath: As the warning says leave this alone for now, its built from your previous two selections above.
  • Location of where you want the jukebox to be stored: Choose an appropriate location. I use Z:\ (see note* below).

Press add, then save. You will now have produced two files - My_YAMJ.cmd and My_libraries.xml.

* By placing it in the root of your drive, the index will autolaunch upon selection of your drive as the source. Some people find this convenient, others don't as it prevents access to the normal interface. Its up to you where you place it.

3) Double click on the My_YAMJ.cmd, a dos box should launch and the scanning of your media should begin.

4) Once complete, you should be able to navigate to the index.htm file on your mediaplayer and launch the YAMJ index. Remember if you put it in the root, merely selecting the network share as your source will launch it, otherwise, use the fourth icon (file browser) and manually navigate to the index.htm file thru that.

5) Watch some movies!!

Install - External USB

1) First we need to connect your USB drive to your PC, in order for the YAMJ software to be able to scan it. Easiest way with a usb drive is to disconnect the USB drive from your mediaplayer and connect it directly to your PC. Alternatively Map a network drive to your media players' external USB disk. For mapping USB drives, the folder address to use is \\ip.address.of.mediaplayer\USB_DRIVE_A-1\ instead of \\ip.address.of.mediaplayer\share\ which is for the internal HDD. However in order for you to map a network drive, you need the SMB app running on your mediaplayer, which requires a internal HDD. Either method will result in you having a drive letter for your USB drive on your PC. Mine is setup as X:\.

2) Run the YamjGUI Config program.

Fill out the following:

• Location of movie directory to scan: This is the location of your movies as your PC sees them, in my example it would be X:\Videos
  • My Video Files are on: This is the location of your movies as your mediaplayer sees them. Select on a USB drive attached to the NMT, then in the dropdown box select USB_DRIVE_A-1.
  • Location of where you want the jukebox to be stored: Choose an appropriate location. I use X:\ (see note* below).

4) Once complete, you should be able to navigate to the index.htm file on your mediaplayer and launch the YAMJ index. Remember if you put it in the root, merely selecting the USB drive as your source will launch it, otherwise, use the fourth icon (file browser) and manually navigate to the index.htm file thru that.

5) Watch some movies!!

Install - Combination

Other than when you get to more than one network share (which I will talk about later), combining internal HDD, with USB and/or a single network share is actually fairly easy with the YAMJGui.

If you have for example a internal HDD and a external USB, follow the guide above for the internal HDD, but when you come to the GUI, don't press save at the end but press add instead and then fill in the details for your external USB, then press save. The GUI will now have produced a my_library.xml file for you for both locations.

This method can be used for any combination, as long as it only ever involves at most one network share. However if using a network share in the combination I would advise setting the jukebox output to be stored somewhere on the share rather than the internal or USB, this is to ensure the network share is mounted when you launch the index.

Multiple network shares however, are a problem for YAMJ. This is because only one share can be mounted at a time, and they will not mount on demand. There are various solutions to this, Blazed Monkeys original dummy's guide use one method (Winbolic), there are also various other methods (monowrapper etc). Search the forum for more info.

FAQ or Why doesn't it work?

I run the my_yamj.cmd but mediainfo keeps opening a window which I have to acknowledge to continue - You have installed the GUI version of mediainfo, instead of the CLI version. Check the links in this post for the correct version.

I have created an index but the movies don't play - More than likely your NMTpath is wrong. Look in your my_library.xml and check that your and lead to the exact same location. If using a network share, make sure the share is mounted, place the index and jukebox folder on the share to guarantee this.

I ran my_yamj, but when I go to my mediaplayer its just the normal menu interface - Unless the index is in the root of the share, you will have to manually navigate to it. Use the fourth icon along (File browser) to navigate to the folder the index is in. Use the index.htm file to launch the YAMJ index.

I have created a index that is a combination of one network share and an internal or USB drive, but the playback of movies on the share doesn't work, other movies are fine - This is because of the mounting problem, to solve it make sure your index is on the share instead of the internal or USB. This will ensure the network share is mounted when you launch the YAMJ index.

Reference

http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/w/list

http://www.mediaplayersite.com
[+] 18 users say Thank You to DefBref for this post
01-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Before I link to this draft, would you prefer to have a seperate thread for it?
01-18-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure, I think its fine just as part of your Start Here thread, if you link to it from your first post.

Hopefully the Mods will make this thread a stickie.
01-18-2010, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2010 09:33 PM by accident.)
I linked it to your post.

My original thought was the dummies guide while great, is really just for 1 specific setup and confusing when its not that setup. There was a few guides and the forum just needed a table of contents to briefly explain, point you in the right direction and get you started
01-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Great thread guys - I just read over and it's perfect for new starters.
01-18-2010, 09:42 PM
RE: START HEInstalling YAMJ the first time.
(01-18-2010 09:33 PM)accident Wrote:  I linked it to your post.

My original thought was the dummies guide while great, is really just for 1 specific setup and confusing when its not that setup.

Thats exactly the reason I decide to write my own guide. Too many people were following Blazed monkeys guide but getting confused when they didn't have multiple network shares.
01-18-2010, 09:43 PM
If anyone is thinking of making some more guides might I suggest some what to do next guides, like a more in depth look at installing a couple skins.. maybe a how to add artwork, nfo files, etc???
01-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah thats my TBC section in my own guide, but please anyone feel free to chip in.
01-18-2010, 10:01 PM
I like the idea of a guide for what next. Now I've managed to get my head around the setup which turned out to be fairly easy in ther end I'm now on the skins - I just need to get my nfo's in order now.
01-18-2010, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2010 10:52 PM by accident.)
Well if I was going to make a guide for what next this would be my outline:

1: Speeding up YAMJ.
  • thread settings
  • providing artwork and nfo files (yanfoe)
  • removing indexes you may not use.
  • how to correctly use the moviejukebox.properties file

2: correcting videos detected wrong
3: How to specify where the video came from (Blu/Dvd/TV/web)
4: combining movies into a "Box Set"
  • sets
  • having different coverart for the box set

5: making your genre list smaller by combining genres together
6: seperating HD videos so 720 and 1080 are in different lists
7: Skins
  • installing
  • skins have settings too

8: extras
  • Automatic downloading of trailers
  • How to name them
  • not all skins support it

9: how to upgrade YAMJ
01-18-2010, 11:19 PM
I hope that's not a priority list, because I don't think that's the right order Wink

Add:
Correcting/changing artwork

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star [TOOL] YAYMan (Yet Another Yamj Manager) v0.99.99.26 nordin 1,508 576,603 Yesterday 06:26 PM
Last Post: de_polle
  [TOOL] YAMJ Trakt.tv App Omertron 57 11,648 04-13-2014 06:31 PM
Last Post: andrewebs
  [Guide] Install YAMJ on Ubuntu Server 10.04 ExPaT.uk 15 7,225 04-13-2014 02:57 PM
Last Post: BanditRider
  [HTML SKIN] iSkin - YAMJ Skin for iOS, Android, or any device with a web-kit based browser gfb107 1,573 512,220 04-10-2014 09:45 PM
Last Post: point zero
Lightbulb [Guide] [200] Jukebox Paths (YAMJ doesn't play but pch does) [all jukeboxes] accident 47 23,421 03-26-2014 12:21 AM
Last Post: patim
Star [TOOL] Dynamic YAMJ & Music JukeBox server - NMTServer 1.82 released [5 Feb. 2011] ithiel 2,271 1,081,196 02-19-2014 06:24 PM
Last Post: doubledrat
  [HTML SKIN] ÆON Movie Wall YAMJ *UPDATE* May 9, 2010 - Clean Up #4 ejp 8,808 2,607,254 02-12-2014 09:41 PM
Last Post: Ashley280
  [Guide] Run YAMJ directly from Synology NAS - 411J - A300 melonboy 63 19,249 10-24-2013 09:12 AM
Last Post: Omertron
  [Guide] YAMJ and the 200s, 300s, 400s, Popbox, Asiabox and Tablets/Mobile. accident 15 17,517 08-31-2013 04:06 AM
Last Post: accident
  [TOOL] [TOMY] The Only Mac YAMJ GUI Configuration Tool and Utility Auggie 814 291,912 06-20-2013 06:45 PM
Last Post: aren135