Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[TOOL] YAYMan (Yet Another Yamj Manager) v0.99.99.26
04-03-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: YAYMan (Yet Another Yamj Manager) v0.99.99.19
(04-02-2012 01:41 PM)Remco32 Wrote:  I'm not sure if it's YAYMan related or not..
TV shows got grouped to one entry on the jukebox page out of the blue for a while now. I tried to fix it by changing mjb.singleSeriesPage=true to false via YAYMan. I ran YAMJ after that but seasons of the same show still get combined together.

I'm not quite sure I understand. Let's break this down to before (when things were working properly) and after (when they stopped working properly).

Before:
Would each of your TV shows have a single entry in your main index? E.g., you would scroll through all your videos and see one entry for each TV series; selecting that series would then display all of the seasons for that series, and selecting a season would display all the episodes for that season.

After:
What exactly is different from before? It sounds like you still only have one entry in your main index for each TV show. Is the problem that once you select the TV show, it goes directly to a page listing all of the episodes for that show, regardless of season?

Have you installed a new skin or anything like that lately?

YAYMan (Yet Another Yamj Manager)
Support Thread
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 04:20 PM
When it displayed the way I wanted:
- Every season of a show showed up as an unique movie. Selecting the season poster would give me the list of episodes.

Current situation:
- Every show is grouped together like it's a single movie.

I use a custom skin, although I can't find the name, so here's a screenshot: http://puu.sh/nJ8N
04-04-2012, 12:34 AM
(04-03-2012 04:20 PM)Remco32 Wrote:  When it displayed the way I wanted:
- Every season of a show showed up as an unique movie. Selecting the season poster would give me the list of episodes.

Current situation:
- Every show is grouped together like it's a single movie.

I use a custom skin, although I can't find the name, so here's a screenshot: http://puu.sh/nJ8N

Looks like you're using some variation of SabishGT or something similar.

You definitely want to set mjb.singleSeriesPage to "false." Also, make sure your skin settings don't also have this same setting. If they do, make sure that one is also set to "false."

Support Thread
04-15-2012, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2012 07:48 PM by kinkster.)
Hi tried a few times to get this working but never had any joy, Ive followed the instructions but get no list of movies or tv shows

Checking for new version...
Checking for new version at: http://code.google.com/p/yayman/wiki/CurrentVersion
Checking for new version at: http://mediaplayersite.com/YAYMan
Error reading from library file: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.moviejukebox.MovieJukebox.parseMovieLibraryRootFile(java.io.File)
Using YAMJ 2.7-SNAPSHOT, r3047
Local version: 0.99.99.19
http://code.google.com/p/yayman/wiki/CurrentVersion version: 0.99.99.19
http://mediaplayersite.com/YAYMan version: 0.99.99.19
No update necessary.
Error reading from library file: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.moviejukebox.MovieJukebox.parseMovieLibraryRootFile(java.io.File)

thats the log

My yamj is on local pc and files and jukebox on my NAS ive in preferneces got it pointing to the library xml in yamj and also the properties file pointing to the default properties

any idea what im doing wrong ?

edit: having edited the moviejukebox-default.properties within jamj to direct mjb.jukeboxRoot I now find teh properties file has changed and not in a good way, in yayman im getting Uh-Oh looks like we have a problem here
04-15-2012, 08:27 PM
(04-15-2012 06:41 PM)kinkster Wrote:  Hi tried a few times to get this working but never had any joy, Ive followed the instructions but get no list of movies or tv shows

Checking for new version...
Checking for new version at: http://code.google.com/p/yayman/wiki/CurrentVersion
Checking for new version at: http://mediaplayersite.com/YAYMan
Using YAMJ 2.7-SNAPSHOT, r3047
Local version: 0.99.99.19
http://code.google.com/p/yayman/wiki/CurrentVersion version: 0.99.99.19
http://mediaplayersite.com/YAYMan version: 0.99.99.19
No update necessary.

thats the log

My yamj is on local pc and files and jukebox on my NAS ive in preferneces got it pointing to the library xml in yamj and also the properties file pointing to the default properties

any idea what im doing wrong ?

edit: having edited the moviejukebox-default.properties within jamj to direct mjb.jukeboxRoot I now find teh properties file has changed and not in a good way, in yayman im getting Uh-Oh looks like we have a problem here

The first problem wasn't your fault; YAMJ had been updated in a way that made YAYMan incompatible. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I just posted a new version that fixes the issue.

You should NEVER edit your moviejukebox-default.properties file. Ever. Anytime you update YAMJ, it will be overwritten, thus removing whatever changes you made to it. You should have a user-defined properties file where you keep all your personalized settings. This file can be wherever you want, but it's probably a good idea to just keep them in your root YAMJ folder. YAYMan handles this for you by letting you select the location for your use-defined properties file in the Preferences window.

I'd recommend updating to the new YAYMan version and seeing how many of the problems that solves for you.

Support Thread
[+] 1 user says Thank You to nordin for this post
04-15-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: YAYMan (Yet Another Yamj Manager) v0.99.99.20
Hi

thanks for that still playing around with and noticed the new version so I updated, I also realised my mistake having selected the wrong properties file in the preferences so resolved that issue.

No it would seem I cant execute the jar file it doesnt open up Sad
04-15-2012, 08:50 PM
(04-15-2012 08:47 PM)kinkster Wrote:  Hi

thanks for that still playing around with and noticed the new version so I updated, I also realised my mistake having selected the wrong properties file in the preferences so resolved that issue.

I think you messed up your moviejukebox-default.properties file. Replace it with an unedited file from YAMJ.

Support Thread
04-15-2012, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2012 09:18 PM by kinkster.)
(04-15-2012 08:50 PM)nordin Wrote:  

I think you messed up your moviejukebox-default.properties file. Replace it with an unedited file from YAMJ.

did that a while ago after rewriting it all Big Grin I think it was just acting up briefly im at preparing environment so it would seem those issues are resolved, many thanks..

just remains to be seen if ive get the rest of the settings right Smile

definitely having trouble launching it now, it doesn't open the program but dumps it into the sys tray and cant do anything with it
04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
(04-15-2012 09:02 PM)kinkster Wrote:  
(04-15-2012 08:50 PM)nordin Wrote:  

did that a while ago after rewriting it all Big Grin I think it was just acting up briefly im at preparing environment so it would seem those issues are resolved, many thanks..

just remains to be seen if ive get the rest of the settings right Smile

definitely having trouble launching it now, it doesn't open the program but dumps it into the sys tray and cant do anything with it

Start a fresh install of YAMJ and YAYMan, see how that goes.

Support Thread
04-16-2012, 10:51 AM
(04-15-2012 08:27 PM)nordin Wrote:  The first problem wasn't your fault; YAMJ had been updated in a way that made YAYMan incompatible. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I just posted a new version that fixes the issue.

Sorry, my fault. I was tidying up the core code and wanted to move stuff out that doesn't belong in there.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Managed to get it all working last ight so thanks for your help Nordin

Quick question, I changed the set banner through Yayman for a TV series yet it still insists on using the season 1 banner which I dont like for my main wall (using default eversion skin)
04-16-2012, 01:00 PM
(04-16-2012 10:51 AM)Omertron Wrote:  
(04-15-2012 08:27 PM)nordin Wrote:  The first problem wasn't your fault; YAMJ had been updated in a way that made YAYMan incompatible. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I just posted a new version that fixes the issue.

Sorry, my fault. I was tidying up the core code and wanted to move stuff out that doesn't belong in there.

No worries there; your change actually obviated the need for Reflection methods in that instance and thus simplified the code.

(04-16-2012 11:24 AM)kinkster Wrote:  Managed to get it all working last ight so thanks for your help Nordin

Quick question, I changed the set banner through Yayman for a TV series yet it still insists on using the season 1 banner which I dont like for my main wall (using default eversion skin)

Good to hear. Do you have any idea what ultimately fixed the problem?

Once you set the new image, does it show up in the YAYMan interface (scroll the mouse wheel while hovering over the set image to cycle the set images)? Are you changing the banner by selecting one from thetvdb, an address on the internet, or a local image on your computer?

Support Thread
04-16-2012, 05:47 PM
(04-16-2012 01:00 PM)nordin Wrote:  
(04-16-2012 10:51 AM)Omertron Wrote:  

No worries there; your change actually obviated the need for Reflection methods in that instance and thus simplified the code.

(04-16-2012 11:24 AM)kinkster Wrote:  Managed to get it all working last ight so thanks for your help Nordin

Good to hear. Do you have any idea what ultimately fixed the problem?

Once you set the new image, does it show up in the YAYMan interface (scroll the mouse wheel while hovering over the set image to cycle the set images)? Are you changing the banner by selecting one from thetvdb, an address on the internet, or a local image on your computer?

Not a clue to be honest but all I did was reboot. I havnt closed it down since getting it up and running I will test it later.

Yes the set image shows up in Yayman interface (wheelscrolling shows the set image chosen) the poster appears on my wall no problem but the banner does not, the banner defaults to the banner I selected for season 1.

The banner is TVDB not internet or local image
04-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Got an issue! Generated a new jukebox. Shows up great on the C-200 but if I click play on any movie the screen goes blank for second then returns to the menu.

Also, pressing home causes an error unless i remove the index.html. Any ideas?
04-20-2012, 10:30 PM
(04-20-2012 07:03 PM)rendez2k Wrote:  Got an issue! Generated a new jukebox. Shows up great on the C-200 but if I click play on any movie the screen goes blank for second then returns to the menu.

Also, pressing home causes an error unless i remove the index.html. Any ideas?

I had this issue recently after I had used Yayman. Ended up being the player path incorrect within the individual movies html files. I ended with a fresh install of Yamj and new Jukebox and it worked fine for me after that.

Not saying it was Yayman it was probably a something I did within Yayman but not sure what.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [TOOL] YAMJ Trakt.tv App Omertron 57 11,756 04-13-2014 06:31 PM
Last Post: andrewebs
  [Guide] Install YAMJ on Ubuntu Server 10.04 ExPaT.uk 15 7,264 04-13-2014 02:57 PM
Last Post: BanditRider
  [HTML SKIN] iSkin - YAMJ Skin for iOS, Android, or any device with a web-kit based browser gfb107 1,573 513,316 04-10-2014 09:45 PM
Last Post: point zero
Lightbulb [Guide] [200] Jukebox Paths (YAMJ doesn't play but pch does) [all jukeboxes] accident 47 23,503 03-26-2014 12:21 AM
Last Post: patim
  [Guide] START HERE: How to install YAMJ accident 216 188,841 02-25-2014 06:42 PM
Last Post: jluc2808
Star [TOOL] Dynamic YAMJ & Music JukeBox server - NMTServer 1.82 released [5 Feb. 2011] ithiel 2,271 1,085,870 02-19-2014 06:24 PM
Last Post: doubledrat
  [HTML SKIN] ÆON Movie Wall YAMJ *UPDATE* May 9, 2010 - Clean Up #4 ejp 8,808 2,610,028 02-12-2014 09:41 PM
Last Post: Ashley280
  [Guide] Run YAMJ directly from Synology NAS - 411J - A300 melonboy 63 19,395 10-24-2013 09:12 AM
Last Post: Omertron
  [Guide] YAMJ and the 200s, 300s, 400s, Popbox, Asiabox and Tablets/Mobile. accident 15 17,567 08-31-2013 04:06 AM
Last Post: accident
  [TOOL] [TOMY] The Only Mac YAMJ GUI Configuration Tool and Utility Auggie 814 292,700 06-20-2013 06:45 PM
Last Post: aren135