Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[PHOTO] PhotoJukebox Release 1
12-02-2010, 10:05 PM
RE: [PHOTO] PhotoJukebox Release 1
(12-02-2010 09:40 AM)wim-pch200 Wrote:  The jukebox now works, many thanks for fixing it so quickly.

At present it is working with direct play, not with shuffle - which NMT apps should be started for this to function?

You'll need to start the 'myiHome server' on the NMT in order for shuffle to work.
[/quote]

Thank you, it is all working.

What I would like to do now is to be able to launch a shuffle slide-show directly from my Menu (Aeon - Index) and then return to the index when the slide show is stopped.

From the Menu, I can launch Photos.html,which in turn launches index-__main.html. Can anyone tell me how to edit this so that the master shuffle playlist is launched automatically and how to force it to load my Index.htm (which sits in the root) when the slideshow is stopped.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2010, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2010 10:19 PM by wim-pch200.)
(12-02-2010 10:05 PM)msmulian Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 10:05 PM)wim-pch200 Wrote:  You'll need to start the 'myiHome server' on the NMT in order for shuffle to work.

Thank you, it is all working.

What I would like to do now is to be able to launch a shuffle slide-show directly from my Menu (Aeon - Index) and then return to the index when the slide show is stopped.

From the Menu, I can launch Photos.html,which in turn launches index-__main.html. Can anyone tell me how to edit this so that the master shuffle playlist is launched automatically and how to force it to load my Index.htm (which sits in the root) when the slideshow is stopped.

Good to hear things are working.

Next release will include 2 additional html files: one for auto starting 'play all', and one for auto starting 'shuffle all'.

But if you can't wait for that:
Code:
<html>
<head>
  <title> Foto Jukebox </title>
</head>
<body ONLOADSET="playall">
<h2>Photo Jukebox</h2>
<p><a href="http://localhost:8088/stream/file=/opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/PhotoJukebox/resources/shuffle.php?list=/opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/MusicJukebox/menu/playlists/AllGenre_Celtic.jsp" TVID="1" id="pchPlaylist1" pod="1, Reserved, file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/PhotoJukebox/playlists/_Photo_Test.jsp" name="playall" ONFOCUSLOAD >Play all!</a></p>

</body>

</html>

This piece of HTML will automatically play all photos whenever the HTML file is loaded.

The trick is the 'ONLOADSET' attribute for the body, and the name attribute for the
Code:
<a>
tag.

I guess you can adapt it to shuffle all?

I don't know how to get back to your index file after playing...
12-04-2010, 02:58 PM
(12-03-2010 11:13 AM)wim-pch200 Wrote:  Thank you, it is all working.

Good to hear things are working.

Next release will include 2 additional html files: one for auto starting 'play all', and one for auto starting 'shuffle all'.

But if you can't wait for that:
Code:
<html>
<head>
  <title> Foto Jukebox </title>
</head>
<body ONLOADSET="playall">
<h2>Photo Jukebox</h2>
<p><a href="http://localhost:8088/stream/file=/opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/PhotoJukebox/resources/shuffle.php?list=/opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/MusicJukebox/menu/playlists/AllGenre_Celtic.jsp" TVID="1" id="pchPlaylist1" pod="1, Reserved, file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/PhotoJukebox/playlists/_Photo_Test.jsp" name="playall" ONFOCUSLOAD >Play all!</a></p>

</body>

</html>

This piece of HTML will automatically play all photos whenever the HTML file is loaded.

The trick is the 'ONLOADSET' attribute for the body, and the name attribute for the
Code:
<a>
tag.

I guess you can adapt it to shuffle all?

I don't know how to get back to your index file after playing...
[/quote]

Thanks again, it is now going going straight to shuffle mode and when I stop the slide show it is now showing a white screen with Play All! highlighted, from the ONFOCUSLOAD.

From here I can press HOME to get back to my index file, but is there a way to either exit and goto/load a specific page (such as index.htm) or incorporate the HOME TVID into the index-__main.html?
12-05-2010, 09:31 AM
(12-04-2010 02:58 PM)msmulian Wrote:  Thanks again, it is now going going straight to shuffle mode and when I stop the slide show it is now showing a white screen with Play All! highlighted, from the ONFOCUSLOAD.

From here I can press HOME to get back to my index file, but is there a way to either exit and goto/load a specific page (such as index.htm) or incorporate the HOME TVID into the index-__main.html?

Yes, sure: add another a tag which links to the index-__main.html, and add the TVID='HOME' attribute.
Code:
<a TVID="HOME" href="index-__main.htm">
12-05-2010, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 05:53 PM by msmulian.)
(12-05-2010 09:31 AM)wim-pch200 Wrote:  Yes, sure: add another a tag which links to the index-__main.html, and add the TVID='HOME' attribute.
Code:
<a TVID="HOME" href="index-__main.htm">

Thanks, that gives me a TVID button I can use after I have stopped the slideshow. What I am really looking to do is either

* to be able to use a TVID from inside the slideshow (without pressing STOP) to go to a specified page or
* on exit from the slidehow, on pressing STOP, to go directly to a specified page - e.g. without going to the "Play All!" page at all.

UPDATED

I have managed to find a partial solution by inserting
Code:
<a href="MUTE" TVID="1" id="pchPlaylist1" pod="1, Reserved, http://localhost:8088/stream/file=/opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/photojukebox/resources/shuffle.php?list=/opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/pix1/playlists/__Pch-top_share_Photos.jsp"</a>
directly into my Index.htm

This allows me to call the slideshow directly by use of the TVID button and returns back to the menu. Ideally I would like to call the slideshow from a menu item, but I need to look into that further.
12-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Would it be possible in a future version to specify different photo collections and jukeboxes without needing to edit the photojukebox.cfg each time. We have three NMT and each has its own photo collection; one way would be to be able to pass the relevant .cfg via the command line.

Also there appears to be a problem if the photos are stored in a hidden directory on the NMT (i.e. .fotos). The html is created correctly but the playlists are not, the leading . is omitted. Looking in the jsp files the contents are of the form

5|0|PIC0001|file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/fotos/PIC/PIC0001.jpg|

instead of

5|0|PIC0001|file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/.fotos/PIC/PIC0001.jpg|
12-08-2010, 12:35 AM
The mediasiteplayer.com site appears to be down. Can someone direct me to a link where I can download the latest version of photo jukebox?

Thanks... much appreciated.
12-09-2010, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 08:01 PM by wim-pch200.)
(12-08-2010 12:35 AM)Pariah Wrote:  The mediasiteplayer.com site appears to be down. Can someone direct me to a link where I can download the latest version of photo jukebox?

Thanks... much appreciated.

Added alternative download location, see first posting.
(12-05-2010 08:45 PM)msmulian Wrote:  Would it be possible in a future version to specify different photo collections and jukeboxes without needing to edit the photojukebox.cfg each time. We have three NMT and each has its own photo collection; one way would be to be able to pass the relevant .cfg via the command line.

will add this to my todo list.

(12-05-2010 08:45 PM)msmulian Wrote:  Also there appears to be a problem if the photos are stored in a hidden directory on the NMT (i.e. .fotos). The html is created correctly but the playlists are not, the leading . is omitted. Looking in the jsp files the contents are of the form

5|0|PIC0001|file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/fotos/PIC/PIC0001.jpg|

instead of

5|0|PIC0001|file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/.fotos/PIC/PIC0001.jpg|

Hmm, I can't reproduce it.
I tried to create a .foto folder using Windows Explorer, but it wouldn't let me.

Then I created a .foto folder using FreeCommander (file explorer alternative) but the playlist specified the path correctly, including the leading dot.

I even created a folder using Telnet access to my PopCorn, but that playlist also specified the path correctly.

How did you create that folder?
Did you rename the folder, after generating the PhotoJukebox?
12-11-2010, 08:19 PM
(12-09-2010 07:46 PM)wim-pch200 Wrote:  Hmm, I can't reproduce it.
I tried to create a .foto folder using Windows Explorer, but it wouldn't let me.

Then I created a .foto folder using FreeCommander (file explorer alternative) but the playlist specified the path correctly, including the leading dot.

I even created a folder using Telnet access to my PopCorn, but that playlist also specified the path correctly.

How did you create that folder?
Did you rename the folder, after generating the PhotoJukebox?

My error; in the cfg file I had only added the leading . in the PC path, not in the Popcorn path.
12-11-2010, 08:53 PM
(12-11-2010 08:19 PM)msmulian Wrote:  My error; in the cfg file I had only added the leading . in the PC path, not in the Popcorn path.

Wink
12-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Hello wim-pch200,

I wanted my slide Show with out music ...
But Every time I remove the Music Entry Fields Nothing is generated
in my out put folder ...
I can Make it work with Music No problem ..

Help Please ...

Michael

A100 & C200 Movie Flow, Music Video Flow, Media Menu Flow, Music Flow, Photo Flow
Click Here Media Flow Forum
The Complete Media Flow Suite ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2010, 09:52 AM
(12-18-2010 07:37 PM)michael1t Wrote:  Hello wim-pch200,

I wanted my slide Show with out music ...
But Every time I remove the Music Entry Fields Nothing is generated
in my out put folder ...
I can Make it work with Music No problem ..

Help Please ...

Michael

Hi Michael,

do not remove the fields from the config file, just leave a space after the '= ' sign, like this:
Code:
music_playlist_path =
music_path_pc =
music_path_popcorn =

If that does not help, send me a private message with your config file, and I'll have a look.
12-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Hello wim-pch200,

I pm you as request many many days ago and still have no response How Do I get the Pictures To Play with out music ?

Michael T.

A100 & C200 Movie Flow, Music Video Flow, Media Menu Flow, Music Flow, Photo Flow
12-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Smile RE: [PHOTO] PhotoJukebox Release 1
(12-22-2010 02:00 PM)michael1t Wrote:  Hello wim-pch200,

I pm you as request many many days ago and still have no response How Do I get the Pictures To Play with out music ?

Michael T.

Hi Michael,

It has been many, many days ago that you sent me a private message. As in 2 days... Smile

I'm sorry, but I haven't had the time yet to investigate it. It's december, a busy, busy time for me.
I will get to it, soon.

Regards,

Wim.
12-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Hello wim-pch200,

Please find the Attached Error Screen Shot ...
First One is the One that does NOT Work With out Music ...
Second one is the One that works with Music ...

Michael T.
[Image: error-picture-jukebox.jpg]

[Image: noerror-picture-jukebox.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information [MUSIC] Music Jukebox Release 8 Download and Installation wandidj 1,492 639,548 03-18-2014 10:19 PM
Last Post: yetiboy
  [plexNMT] Beta Release, Download and Install rip77 118 27,533 10-12-2013 10:36 AM
Last Post: Atinkler
Brick [plexNMT] Alpha Testing Release, Download and Installation rip77 117 30,338 05-18-2013 03:19 PM
Last Post: Switchblade
  [plexNMT] Alpha Release 2, Download and Installation rip77 71 15,296 03-29-2013 02:48 PM
Last Post: qukquk
Exclamation [PHOTO] Generate html photo album PWijnberg 10 9,272 09-07-2012 06:45 PM
Last Post: Franco1s
  [PHOTO] uPNP client Photo Jukebox spud 0 2,038 05-02-2012 02:43 PM
Last Post: spud
  [AUDIO] Flac files Release date Unknown Bergkamp 0 1,270 02-24-2012 09:52 PM
Last Post: Bergkamp
  Photo Flow Jukebox 08-12-2011 michael1t 1 3,150 08-28-2011 02:24 PM
Last Post: michael1t
Video Grawler - ** Update 02-03-2011 ** - Alpha 1 release devnl 27 9,637 03-15-2011 10:38 AM
Last Post: devnl
  [PHOTO] [MUSIC] JLRutaMJB skin for photo and MusicJukebox - using MJB R8 jluc2808 187 95,643 01-17-2011 11:57 PM
Last Post: Penge58