Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
Suggestion for Filters
09-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Suggestion for Filters
I am supper happy with Oversight, no major bugs, does not freeze, works as expected, just wonderfull. The log is great one can see what is going on.

Just a couple of suggestions to make it even better (I am new, so bear with me...)

1) filter for Year. Just a pick up list, will be a bit long but works.
2) filter for "string" will show items with "string" on title (and Original Tittle). Will need to popup a little keyboard.
3) I think you should save Original Title and Title. This is very usefull for foreign language films. The filter in 2) looks into both fields.
4) filter "name" that works on names of cast and director.

ShyShy
Find all posts by this user
09-30-2010, 11:52 AM
RE: Suggestion for Filters
Creating new filters is no problem.

The hard bit is working out where to put them on the skin Smile

There will be a search filter but this will be (hopefully) use an intelligent 'typeahead' search (ie like the new YouTube app) - to reduce remote/tv keypresses - I dont like typing full words via the remote.

I'll make sure original title is kept along with the multi-lingual changes I'm implementing.

Oversight: Jukebox | FeedTime: Automatic nzbs
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed