Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ALL in 3 !! (TestCollection, TestJukebox, TestYAMJ/Eversion0160/evZap/Legion)
03-02-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: ALL in 3 !! (TestCollection, TestJukebox, TestYAMJ/Eversion0160/evZap/Legion)
Break it down ....

A. Get YAMJ, Eversion running without Persons, or People...
PHP Code:
mjb.people=false
mjb
.people.scrape=false 

plus NO MENTION of PERSON, CAST, WRITER, DIRECTOR in list of indexes to generate ... aka,...
PHP Code:
# Comma-separated list of indexes to generate. Valid indexes include:
#   Other,Genres,Title,Certification,Year,Library,Cast,Director,Writer,Country,​Set,Award,Person,Ratings 
mjb.categories.indexList=Other,Library,All,3D,Genres,Title,Year,Ratings,Set 

I would then completely delete my output jukebox folder,... then run YAMJ again, and see if it works,..

I would just use the moviejukebox.properties file that's in my YAMJ2962-Test .. and make the above changes,... should work

You may need help from others here,.. as I don't know the history of your "jukebox" ... ie is this your 1st time running YAMJ? Virgin? ,,, etc etc ...

Anyway, man, DIVIDE and conquer,.... make it as simple as possible at first,,,, if you have a large collection,... break it down in half ... no more than 50-100 movies to start with, etc, etc....

Error Codes:
Flashlite XML Errors codes:
0 file not found
-2 A CDATA section was not properly terminated.
-3 The XML declaration was not properly terminated.
-4 The DOCTYPE declaration was not properly terminated.
-5 A comment was not properly terminated.
-6 An XML element was malformed.
-7 Out of memory.
-8 An attribute value was not properly terminated.
-9 A start-tag was not matched with an end-tag.
-10 An end-tag was encountered without a matching start-tag.

hope this helps

(03-02-2012 12:22 PM)Nomadski Wrote:  Wonder if you had any ideas with my issue Legion.

Had initial issues getting YAMJ to not freeze, added a few lines in the moviejukebox.properties file -

mjb.showMemory=true
mjb.MaxDownloadSlots=.*=2,.*imdb.*=3,.*=5,.*yahoo.*=5,.*themoviedb.*=3,.??*thetv​db.*=2,.*apple.*=1

This got the scan to complete on the second attempt, but when I went to try the jukebox on the popcorn, when it tried to load I got a

"error 0 in load.eskin"

I know load.eskin exists in the evzap/code/ folder but wonder if you've come across this before?

Take Care
Allen

HD Videos of my jukebox:
Eversion, evZap, w/ My Overlays Part#1,Part#2,Part#3,Part#4 Cast/Crew Filmography
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: ALL in 3 !! (TestCollection, TestJukebox, TestYAMJ/Eversion0160/evZap/Legion)
Thanks for your help Allen.

I managed to get the TestJukebox skins up and running on my browser. I think my issue before was that I was accessing my YAMJ PC via VNC and therefore not everything was rendering correctly.

question - when I hit enter on a movie cover to see movie info, what button do I need to press on my keyboard to see the info/cast/crew page ?

is it possible?

Samsung UE32B7020, Yamaha RX-V3900 , SKY+ HD ,Popcorn Hour C-200, Qnap TS-410, PS3 Slim, Xbox 360, Wii, Bose Acoustimass 15, Logitech Harmony 1000 and RF Extender
03-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Excellent man!!!!

When viewing on your PC, try the = key (EQUAL) [for INFO]
also, sometimes COMMA and BACKSPACE

Enjoy your Movies!!

(03-02-2012 02:33 PM)litfoo Wrote:  Thanks for your help Allen.

I managed to get the TestJukebox skins up and running on my browser. I think my issue before was that I was accessing my YAMJ PC via VNC and therefore not everything was rendering correctly.

question - when I hit enter on a movie cover to see movie info, what button do I need to press on my keyboard to see the info/cast/crew page ?

is it possible?

Take Care
Allen

HD Videos of my jukebox:
Eversion, evZap, w/ My Overlays Part#1,Part#2,Part#3,Part#4 Cast/Crew Filmography
03-02-2012, 03:24 PM
(03-02-2012 02:33 PM)litfoo Wrote:  Thanks for your help Allen.

is it possible?

I think the buttons required are + to go into the option, backspace to come back out.

Pressed 2 dozen keys on my keyboard before I figured it out. Wink
03-02-2012, 03:34 PM
hello legion455.

Thanks for your help in giving an all-in-one solution . .But the jukebox legion4 still kinda duns slow in my a-210. Just wanna ask your suggestion if a300 would be a proper solution to this?? Smile Thanks . .I would gladly sell my a-210 so that I can buy an a300 if it the flash skin runs faster and smoother than my a-210 .

Cheers
03-02-2012, 03:42 PM
thanks guys

'+' & '=' both worked for me to go into the option

and backspace to 'return'

Samsung UE32B7020, Yamaha RX-V3900 , SKY+ HD ,Popcorn Hour C-200, Qnap TS-410, PS3 Slim, Xbox 360, Wii, Bose Acoustimass 15, Logitech Harmony 1000 and RF Extender
03-02-2012, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 03:45 PM by Legion455.)
If you can afford it, yes. I upgraded from my C-200 and was glad I did.

(03-02-2012 03:34 PM)joshwachubby Wrote:  hello legion455.

Thanks for your help in giving an all-in-one solution . .But the jukebox legion4 still kinda duns slow in my a-210. Just wanna ask your suggestion if a300 would be a proper solution to this?? Smile Thanks . .I would gladly sell my a-210 so that I can buy an a300 if it the flash skin runs faster and smoother than my a-210 .

Cheers

Take Care
Allen

HD Videos of my jukebox:
03-02-2012, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 06:23 PM by Nomadski.)
(03-02-2012 02:20 PM)Legion455 Wrote:  Break it down ....

A. Get YAMJ, Eversion running without Persons, or People...
PHP Code:
mjb.people=false
mjb
.people.scrape=false 

plus NO MENTION of PERSON, CAST, WRITER, DIRECTOR in list of indexes to generate ... aka,...
PHP Code:
# Comma-separated list of indexes to generate. Valid indexes include:
#   Other,Genres,Title,Certification,Year,Library,Cast,Director,Writer,Country,​Set,Award,Person,Ratings 
mjb.categories.indexList=Other,Library,All,3D,Genres,Title,Year,Ratings,Set 

I would then completely delete my output jukebox folder,... then run YAMJ again, and see if it works,..

I would just use the moviejukebox.properties file that's in my YAMJ2962-Test .. and make the above changes,... should work

You may need help from others here,.. as I don't know the history of your "jukebox" ... ie is this your 1st time running YAMJ? Virgin? ,,, etc etc ...

Anyway, man, DIVIDE and conquer,.... make it as simple as possible at first,,,, if you have a large collection,... break it down in half ... no more than 50-100 movies to start with, etc, etc....

Error Codes:
Flashlite XML Errors codes:
0 file not found
-2 A CDATA section was not properly terminated.
-3 The XML declaration was not properly terminated.
-4 The DOCTYPE declaration was not properly terminated.
-5 A comment was not properly terminated.
-6 An XML element was malformed.
-7 Out of memory.
-8 An attribute value was not properly terminated.
-9 A start-tag was not matched with an end-tag.
-10 An end-tag was encountered without a matching start-tag.

hope this helps

Ok I followed that but I did have to change the playerpath to //SATA_DRIVE_1/

With those settings YAMJ updates, the jukebox loads, and the movies play, but when I first load the jukebox I get an error everytime which says

"Eversion Update Incomplete

Incomplete update detected. Please exit Eversion and start again to finish"

I can OK thru that and carry on, but shouldn't be getting the error?

I wondered if it was because I'd only pointed YAMJ to 1 movie folder (Westerns) and so it's not picking up any TV but then I tried it with your test collection and it did the same thing.

In terms of my experience, I had an A110 and didn't really have any issues using AEON skin, but then all I had to do was change the skin name to default.
03-02-2012, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 06:30 PM by Legion455.)
Your error is probably that you have a downrev eversion.swf and the latest eversion.php ... theses have to match in order to not get the error , soooooooooooooo

http://www.treasure-cove.net/Eversion0160_Files.zip

Download the above. (eversion r0160 files)

eversion.phf
eversion.swf
esettings.xml

For YAMJ:
a) the 2 eversion files should be in skins\eversion\interface
b) esettings.xml should be in skins\eversion\interface\eversion\settings

For your output Jukebox ....
a. the 2 eversion files should be in your jukebox folder.
b. the esettings.xml file should be in (jukebox folder)\eversion\settings

I'm thinking this should fix you up.

===========================================
You're getting closer!! Get everything running w/o people/persons ... then you can begin the next step.

oh, don't forget that the esettings file, is edited to enter which eskin you're using!!

Take Care
Allen

HD Videos of my jukebox:
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Legion455 for this post
03-02-2012, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 07:11 PM by Nomadski.)
Hmm trying now, will edit with results. The JAMJ2962 Test rar I downloaded didn't have an eversion.swf file in skins\eversion\interface by default?

Re the esettings file, do I have to edit that, or is that automatically edited when I click on Legion2.cmd? Also, is this change copied across to the output jukebox esettings file or do I have to edit both?

(I am getting there, honest).

EDIT: That did the trick Legion. At least will be able to run my own jukebox now with your lovely skin!!

Will have to do some serious reading of that last page before I do any upgrading though!!
03-02-2012, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 07:29 PM by Legion455.)
You have to make your own eversion.swf file to run on your pc. ...

In order to run eversion on your pc webrowser,... you need to copy and rename the eversion.phf file to eversion.swf (same file), so ...., sometimes if you update your eversion,... but fail to recopy/rename the eversion.phf file to eversion.swf, you can receive the error message.

When you click on the cmd file, it will copy the correct esettings file for you....

I imagine your problem was running a down-rev eversion.swf with the latest eversion.phf

=============================================
EDIT: I just checked the moviejukebox.properties file, and I have it set for
mjb.forceSkinOverwrtite=false

so,... better edit the file and change it to
mjb.forceSkinOverwrtite=true

as this could also cause the error!!!! Sad (depends on if you ran yamj on an empty folder,... or ran it on top of an older yamj run)
I'll update the properties file to reflect this the next time I do an update!!

==================================

(03-02-2012 06:59 PM)Nomadski Wrote:  Hmm trying now, will edit with results. The JAMJ2962 Test rar I downloaded didn't have an eversion.swf file in skins\eversion\interface by default?

Re the esettings file, do I have to edit that, or is that automatically edited when I click on Legion2.cmd? Also, is this change copied across to the output jukebox esettings file or do I have to edit both?

(I am getting there, honest).

Take Care
Allen

HD Videos of my jukebox:
03-02-2012, 07:54 PM
(03-02-2012 07:15 PM)Legion455 Wrote:  I imagine your problem was running a down-rev eversion.swf with the latest eversion.phf

That seemed to be the issue, ran smooth after.

(03-02-2012 07:15 PM)Legion455 Wrote:  =============================================
EDIT: I just checked the moviejukebox.properties file, and I have it set for
mjb.forceSkinOverwrtite=false

so,... better edit the file and change it to
mjb.forceSkinOverwrtite=true

as this could also cause the error!!!! Sad (depends on if you ran yamj on an empty folder,... or ran it on top of an older yamj run)
I'll update the properties file to reflect this the next time I do an update!!

==================================

I've just updated my properties file with same, but originally was always trying to create a fresh jukebox from scratch, so wasn't part of my particular problem.

I think my issue with skins and overlays on the A300 is on the number of settings files that are in play. With the A110 all the editing I ever did was in the moviejukebox.properties file, and rename the skin I want "default".

I just need to get my head around what files are edited to achieve what I want to see on the screen, beyond what is given by default. But you explained that already well on page 2. Need to grab a cuppa and do some reading. Smile

Am experimenting on the test collection at the moment, if I don't break the PH, ill give my full collection a run through the night.

Wonder why my JAMJ runs ok without the "people" content in the movieproperties file, but not with it?
03-02-2012, 08:02 PM
I used to have the same problem ... lockups, out of heap space,... craziness... Sad
But since I have 12GB of windows/pc memory ,... I edited my moviejukebox.bat file and increased the xmx memory to 4096, aka ...

PHP Code:
java -Xms256m -Xmx4096m -classpath .;resources;lib/* com.moviejukebox.MovieJukebox %* 

and I've been running CLEAN ever since!!!!

(03-02-2012 07:54 PM)Nomadski Wrote:  Wonder why my JAMJ runs ok without the "people" content in the movieproperties file, but not with it?

Take Care
Allen

HD Videos of my jukebox:
03-02-2012, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 08:13 PM by Nomadski.)
(03-02-2012 08:02 PM)Legion455 Wrote:  I used to have the same problem ... lockups, out of heap space,... craziness... Sad
But since I have 12GB of windows/pc memory ,... I edited my moviejukebox.bat file and increased the xmx memory to 4096, aka ...

PHP Code:
java -Xms256m -Xmx4096m -classpath .;resources;lib/* com.moviejukebox.MovieJukebox %* 

and I've been running CLEAN ever since!!!!

(03-02-2012 07:54 PM)Nomadski Wrote:  Wonder why my JAMJ runs ok without the "people" content in the movieproperties file, but not with it?

And there was me thinking 4gb was a lot.... Tongue

Ok, last question for at least 24 hours (do you charge by the hour by the way?)

Im reading the big page 2 post, and actually following it! But

(03-01-2012 04:31 PM)Legion455 Wrote:  You need do nothing else. Ok, so ... let's say you don't want the Weather page to show what the weather is in my home town. If you browse to skins/eversion/eskins you'll see folders for all of the different eskins,... evHell, terraNOVA, evZap, evstreamed,..etc...

Inside each of those eskin folders is a file named settings.xml THIS is the file you edit in order to change how/what that eskin does and displays for you.

Say I wanted to edit the weather cities for my Legion2 overlay, Im seeing (inside the evZap folder) settings-default.xml (which I'm guessing gets overwritten so no touchie) settings.xml and settings_legion.xml / settings_legion2.xml / settings_legion2exp.xml etc etc.

Ordinarily I would assume I would use settings.xml to make edits (and your post says this), but should I be doing it in the relevant overlay settings in this case? If so what is the settings.xml file doing?

Its the last dumb question from me tonight, and thanks for your replies, you have been really patient and explained everything layman to me. Smile
03-02-2012, 08:31 PM
error 0 is file not found meaning that file didn't copy to the jukebox folder where eversion needs it. (the yamj folder is like your "original copy". the jukebox folder is your data and running copy)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [FLASH SKIN] evZap! 1.2.1 (Updated: 29.04.12) safran64 747 157,358 03-21-2014 03:57 PM
Last Post: shengabpy
  [FLASH SKIN] Legion's Overlays and Mods for evZap! (02/27 update) Legion455 311 82,150 01-02-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: grimmace92
  [FLASH SKIN] people MOD for evZap v1.2.1 jluc2808 49 9,519 04-30-2013 11:15 PM
Last Post: jluc2808