Bookmarks / Resume Playback
All NMT's now support bookmarks.
The current implementation supports one resume point per video, in the 10 most recent videos that you did not finish watching completely.
- Saving a bookmark is automatic. Press Stop on the remote control to save a bookmark at that point in the video.
- To resume watching a video at the bookmark, simply play the video as normal (using Enter or Play on the remote)
- To resume watching a video from the beginning, overriding the bookmark previously saved, play the video as normal, but once it has started, press 0 (zero) to jump to the 0% point (beginning) of the video.
- The bookmarks are now not cleared after a power cycle/reboot
- Only the 10 most recently played videos will have bookmarks. When you play a new video, the 11th most recent video will lose its bookmark
- Pressing 0 during playback is part of the built-in seek function - 0=0% of the video, 1=10%, 2=20% and so on.
How to delete all bookmarks on 100 Series
If you wish to reset all of your bookmarks you install a user developed Webservice to delete bookmarks as follows:-
- Download the following file
- Unrar.unzip creating a folder called 'Delete Bookmarks'.
- Place that folder on the NMT internal HDD in the existing folder \share\Apps via SMB/FTP or via USB filemode transfer.
- You now need to Add a webservice on your NMT. You can do this on the NMT manually with the remote via the Add/Edit button on the NMT webservices screen, press Sources button on your remote twice for the webservices screen, or you can add via your PC and the Community Software Installer
- Load the Community Software Installer and connect to your NMT. Then select Extra>Add Manual webservice.
- Whichever way you choose you now need to enter the name 'Delete Bookmarks' and the http address http://127.0.0.1:8088/stream/file=/share/Apps/Delete Bookmarks/delete_bookmarks.php
- Now to delete all currently saved Bookmarks simply select the 'Delete Bookmarks' webservice from your NMT webservices screen.