From NMTWikiImages, such as photos, can be viewed on the NMT, with a range of Supported Formats. Images can be viewed either one at a time, or as a slideshow.
- Select the camera icon, third from the left (not required on C200);
- Select the folder that contains the image(s) you want to view;
- Scroll to the image you'd like to view, and:
- press ENTER to view a single image;
- press PLAY to view a slide-show starting at the current image;
- Press STOP to finish viewing images
- Press the Angle button to rotate the picture clockwise
- Press the Zoom button and then Left and Right centre navigation buttons to Zoom in and out respectively
Slide-show settings can be found in SETUP->PREFERENCES. The only settings available for the slide-show are:
- The transition effect;
- The slide-show interval;
You can also create a Slide-show using an NMT Playlist File. On the C200 you can create a play-list via the filemode functions on your remote.